The Fillyfoolers 3,489 members · 3,945 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

5125740 Is there any specific reason why you're unsure about Pinkie and Applejack? I mean the others are good if written properly but what is that hang up with your initial idea?

5125792 Oh okay, by the way I don't know your mom or Spanish teacher so they won't hear it from me. I would love to see a good RariJack to be honest, there aren't many of them.

What? No rarishy?:fluttercry::raritycry: also I don't quite understand what you are saying

Rarijack:twilightsmile:

5125740 Rarijack of course and Twikie ( Twilight and Pinkie Pie I think that is the ship name I may have spelled it wrong)

5126068 Only just Ruby. Twilight and Pinkie are called Twinkie when paired together like that. There aren't too many of those either.

5126118 thank you, I do love Twinkie its an awesome ship

I hate rarispike, its a horrible boring ship.

5126167 You're welcome, and it is very nice when done right.

A good shipping match for pinkie in my opinion is either Rainbow Dash Applejack or maybe Twilight.

Personally I think applepie is a good ship. If done right.

5125740 I'd do Pinkie and Rainbow, even if it's just friendship. Not all shipping is romantic as I've found out on here. As for Applejack, do it with Rarity as that's always funny because of their clashing personalites.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21