Humanverse 63 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
An Unimpressive
Group Admin

So oh my gosh, after writing the last friendship report I just couldn't help but write more Humanworld! It's a work in progress, but I can't stop writing about these humans (oh and Rainbow Dash I wrote you... er, your OC, clearly I didn't mean you ahahah... into the story, hope that's alright). :twilightblush:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1agald9_nfWFqH4dNxz1mOWdsLKQmy6N_XYMhF6JSn5M/edit

(Anyone coming into this blind, this is a joke, okay?)

Daffodil
Group Admin

Wow Tw-- Vimbert, that story was TOTALLY AWESOME!:rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

Except the ending. You should have gone into more detail! I guess you could say I'm a bit... unimpressed.:rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

>Daffodil Danger Humancock

I AM A FILLY AND WHAT IS THIS:unsuresweetie::unsuresweetie::unsuresweetie:

kits
Group Admin

You too SwePresent? Cause I was kinda confused the whole time. I'm not quite sure what this "sex" that Dashff and Vimbert had was, but I bet it's tasty!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

OOH I BET ITS LIKE JELLY

WE SHOULD HAVE SEX ON TOAST

THEN MAYBE WELL GET OUR CUTIE MARKS

Daffodil
Group Admin

:rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp:

I knew it was a bad idea letting you foalskids in here

Daffodil
Group Admin
kits
Group Admin

It's not a cutiemark, conestupidhead. It's a tattoo!

kits
Group Admin

OMCG THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!
:rainbowkiss:
I CAN USE THAT? OH WOW THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!
:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

OH RIGHT I FORGOT TATTOO BUTT MARK CRUSADERS YAY

RAINBOW DAFF I LIKED YOUR STORY

HEY KITS THIS STORY HAS SEX IN IT TOO BUT IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE JELLY I DON'T THINK:unsuresweetie:

kits
Group Admin

You saw that too!? I thought it was like a sleepover thing. Maybe it's what you call jelly at a sleepover? We should invite Applebloom over and all have sex on toast!

469909 Thank you ever so much. My dear parents are now asking me where Swee- ugh. Where "Present" picked up some interesting new language.

Daffodil
Group Admin

pfft. sh hes a growing fill boy, he'll hear all that stuff eventually.
:rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

469933 I'm having second thoughts about this whole group. If it wasn't for the fact that my own contribution is nearly done, I'd reconsider, but I think I just need three or four more passes before it's complete. I've come up with the most fabulous little human being. Nothing like your crude and uncouth creations with their carnal inclinations. The way I see them, humans are creatures of beauty and grace.

Daffodil
Group Admin

lol

whatever you say, rare. i bet it has some stupid name like "overcast horizon" or something.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

OH WOW HI CLOUDITY NOW THAT YOU'RE IN THE GROUP WE CAN SPEND LOTS OF TIME WRITING STORIES TOGETHER WON'T THAT BE FUN?:unsuresweetie:

WHY DO I ONLY GET ONE EMOTICON THAT'S NOT FAIR:unsuresweetie:

kits
Group Admin

I found some more!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

WHAT HOW DID YOU DO THAT THAT'S AMAZING

469946 Ah. Did you know that humans go to bed early and without a fuss, every time? I bet Present loves that, doesn't he? You should write about that in your very first story!

kits
Group Admin

i'll tell you next time we have toast

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

NO THE STORY DEFINITELY DOESN'T GO LIKE THAT

OKAY, I CAN'T WAIT!:SWEETIEYAY:

DARNIT!

Alexstrazsa
Group Admin

Ya'll do a heap of talkin in here...

In writing this, I've become convinced. I have to say, "Daff", I had my doubts, but I would like for you to refer to me as "Cloudy" in the future where possible. It's nice (and surprisingly easy) to pretend to be another for a precious few moments, to dream of a society that appreciate what truly matters here in life.

Here you go my dears, enjoy.

Critique is of course accepted, but at the same time, I think it's clear by now that we're not quite on the same level, you and I, hm?

Daffodil
Group Admin

it was kind of good i guess i mean i couldnt really understand too much of the stuff u were writing. the text was really small and im not sure whay you spent so much time talking about clothes?

either way, it was a good first try cloudy and i think youll gtet better as you write more! :rainbowwild:

Alexstrazsa
Group Admin

You sure write real fancy, miss... er, Cloudy. Lots of words in there I needed to look up, but it was worth it. Looks like you know a whole lot about the humanverse. Good job.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

OH WOW SIS

I MEAN BROTHER

I MEAN I'M NOT SURE REALLY

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY

I HOPE I CAN WRITE ONE JUST AS GOOD!

Twilight, as much as I appreciate the flattery, your latest friendship report is still overdue.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28