Gravity Falls Fan Group 317 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, all. Well, I've been getting both the Gravity Falls and Undertale vibes again, so I've unleashed a project that I've been tinkering with for quite some time now upon fanfiction.net and Wattpad. It's a Gravity Falls-Undertale crossover entitled "Gravity Falls: Serial Dreemurr." As the story implies, it has many of the same aspects as Get Dunked On! However, instead of Geonicde Sans, it's Pacifist Asriel Dreemurr, armed with his God of Hyper-Death powers save for Hyper Goner, who gets a chance at a happily ever after, and who must protect the timeline from the likes of Chara/Genocide Frisk, Dr. Gaster, and so on. I've also decided to ship Asriel with none other than...

Who not only finally gets that epic summer romance she wanted, but finds true love with Asriel as well. Also, did I mention that the story is set in the summer of 2017?

In other news, I was toying with a one-shot idea where Chara Dreemurr takes over a military installation (we all know he/she/they can do it if they tried) and... tries out some of the weapons there, like rocket launchers, tanks, AK-47s, grenades, you get the idea. Heh, it'd be funny to see this happen to Chara.

That's all for now. If you want to read the story, then you'll have to go looking for it the old fashioned way. I don't want to make things too easy for the haters, you know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1