Gravity Falls Fan Group 317 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, all. Well, I've gotten the itch to write for Gravity Falls again. So, with a little help from Hopelight/LegionnaireBlaze, I've concocted an experimental Transcendence AU story... that I'm still working on a title for. Any ideas, anyone?

Anyways, here's the idea: first, this happens:

And then a couple of days later, Grunkle Stan gets killed by that mob boss he never paid off. Which means that Gravity Falls probably never happened... right?

As Terry McGinnis once said, fate has a funny way of making things happen. And has Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne once said, when something in the timeline changes, time usually finds a way to replace it. Which, in this case, it does.

15 years pass, before this guy shows up via dimensional jump:

Upon figuring out what happened, Dipper/Alcor comes to the conclusion that without Stan, there was no way to get Ford out of the portal, and thus the world would one day be at the mercy of Bill Cipher. So, Alcor decides to pull a Harrison Wells and reinvent himself as Tyrone Evergreen, the son that Stanford never knew about who'd been raised by his mother until her untimely death, and even makes some documents to prove it with his demon powers. In this timeline, it is he who creates the Mystery Shack, while spying on the other people on the Bill Cipher Zodiac, having a hidden hand in their upbringing, especially Dipper and Mabel, who come to Gravity Falls as teenagers in this timeline after their parents die in an accident (yes, it was an accident and no, Alcor had nothing to do with it) to live with their cousin, Tyrone. Of course, this also means that Wendy and Dipper do end up together, and I plan on digging up an old OC to be Mabel's eventual boyfriend and husband. Also, during the Dreamscaperers bit, a scene very similarto this plays out between Alcor and Mabel once she finds out who "Tyrone" really is, except nobody dies:

That's all I got so far. Let me know if any of you have any ideas for a name for the project!

5888603 Sounds interesting:twilightsmile:

Seems like it could be interesting. Perhaps you could use something like "Time Finds a Way" for the title?

An interesting idea to be sure, but don't you have like a bajillion stories already ongoing on this site alone? I'm just a bit worried that you won't end up finishing it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4