Misery, Misery, Misery 316 members · 301 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
nodamnbrakes
Group Admin

Anybody on here who's read my blog knows I'm a lazy pile of dick and I don't care about much. However, with all the new drama about Chatoyance's new story getting put in a bunch of random groups (including this one--though I removed it) I think there should be people with ops here who actually give a shit.

So anyone wanna be an admin?

While I give a shit, good sir, I believe my plate is full.

Might change in the future, once my newest group settles into a comfortable groove, but for now I'd have to decline. Sadly.

(I mean, I know about those all-admin orgies every group has.)

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

Sure, I love misery.

i can volenteer as an asmin

NOTHING IS HAPPENING! :ajbemused: :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowwild:

I wish to be an honorary sacrifice.

I want to look like I'm in a position of authority while being raped. Because of my title as admin!

nodamnbrakes
Group Admin

any of you dingleberries still want ops?

Sure, why not.

Res-erection ahoy.

nodamnbrakes
Group Admin

Okay. Gimme your Discord in PMs

I, uh... am not in the Discord group.

But that can change, quickly. So I can be admin. :heart:

nodamnbrakes
Group Admin

No you cock, I mean discord as in the instant messaging service. Nobody uses Skype anymore so we all hang out in the FIMFic server on Discord with kniggy and xaq and the mods and some other neckbeards. pls get discord so we can waste our time talking about grimdark horsewords.

I definitely don't have time to do any active adminnacle anything. :fluttercry: Sorries.

(but I may still try to pester my way onto the Discord thinging at some point <3)

That's what I meant. :applejackunsure: Guess I should've said 'server'..? :trollestia:

What was this drama with Chatoyance?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14