Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Does like anyone have this voice in their head that tries to have them do bad things but you don't listen to it over you know that what it says is either wrong or just a pack of lies and believes what the other voice that does the complete opposite or listen to the rationality of what you know in Faith to not let it win?

That's your id mate.

Your id is a dick.

6042695 I have the reverse of what you have.

I listen to the voice that tells me to avoid run on sentences through proper punctuation useage.

I think you just have a mental disorder.

That is called demonic possession.

Better see a priest fast before your head starts spinning around and around.

I didn't understand a word of that garbled mess. You could be talking about a few different things, ranging from normal, to schizo.

I speak on like if there is a voice in your head trying to tell you to do this or that which is deemed wrong and not right.

6043454 I've imagined conversations, and I've been conflicted on what the right thing to do in any given situation is, but I've never had an actual voice in my head compelling me to do one or the other. That would be a sign that not all is right upstairs.

Well, think the voice is just like a side of your own thoughts that are trying to override the other side that is the voice of reason to embrace lies and deceits.

It's actually really difficult to understand what you're saying, but I'll try.

Well I think the voice is just like a side of your own thoughts that are trying to override the other side that is the voice of reason to embrace lies and deceits.

I have thoughts. They don't neccessarily come in the form of an actual voice.

As for reason vs 'embracing lies', well, people often beleive things because they want to. Human beings aren't very logical. Being objective and rational takes dicipline, honest introspection, and intellectual honesty. The rational thing would be to not accept things without evidence, and to change one's views and positions on various things when new and compelling evidence or facts are introduced.

That's not what the typical person does. The typical person is irrational, will accept whatever fits their own narrative, and ignore anything that contradicts that narrative.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11