Project Harmonics 223 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So far the squeal for my second favorte story (:fluttercry:sorry Hoopy but Past Sins beats it by a small margin) is shaping up to be just as good as before. I am curious on how we all think Hoopy is heading with it. Just what is Erin a.k.a Sunflower's role is this story. Will she be mearly a odserveror or be in the action, and just what the heck that entity on Harmony is. Please leave your thoughts down below, and any grammer nazi's out there don't hurt me I have Disgraphia.

:flutterrage:[Hoppy I am still waiting on the explaination on why there is no magic on earth when there is serveal people on Earth with a type of phyic ablility I personly know an eletrokunctic and my mom knows a pryokunctic, and nearly everyone in my mom's side of my family is a medium in some way, and you say these abilities are powered by nothing!]

Hoopy McGee
Group Admin

Past Sins beat my story?! Arrgh! :flutterrage:
Nah, just kidding, I love Past Sins! If I'm going to come in second, that's not a bad one to finish behind :twilightsmile:

I know what Erin's role will be, but I'm not saying :rainbowlaugh:

As for no magic on Earth, and psychic abilities, maybe it's just not a type of magic ponies can detect? Or perhaps an entirely different kind of energy/ability. I wasn't really planning on exploring that aspect much, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2