Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

There's a rhythm RPG in Japan called Otoranger. Now this seems odd to bring up here but look at what just happened as an event.
I'm not a huge fan of rhythm games but rhythm RPG's. Well you'd need a crowbar to separate me from Theatrhythm when I'm really in the groove (3DS not the IoS ripoff where you pay for every song and character).
I can't be the only one who thinks this woiuld be awesome right? Just a whole Megaman rhythm RPG. Maybe even work with some fans and include songs from, "The Megas," or, "Protomen," we all know we'd play it. And with the major success of the Bord Game (Roll's a token that's all I needed from the stretch goals) who knows?
Look I'm not saying this will happen I'm not even sure it'd be the best thing to happen but what I do know is we need some more Megaman.
So who else would buy a Megaman rhythm RPG? Playing through to the rhythm of classic megaman and maybe some fan tunes. I'd sell my kidney to see that happen.

MaverickHunterZero
Group Admin

Cool I would sell one of my kidneys too for something like that, but I've already sold one (I'll show what I got later this week, yeah it's Megaman related)

Japan gets all the cool stuff because THEY make all the good stuff, and THEY decide what does or doesn't leave their shores.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3