Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So anyone thought of making a Megaman ZX Advent crossover sequel? Cause I'm thinking of making it in the future.

4164653 I don't think you should be making it a sequel to Advent.

4164653 oh my god that is one of my favorite DS games ever, right behind megaman starforce.

4164706 Same thing beside StarForce. So I was thinking of setting a sequel crossover with Rainbow Rocks in the Equestria Girls universe.

4164735 well rainbow rocks magic is very limited compared to the magic in the main universe. if you really want him to interact with humans just make a humanized equestria?

I was thinking of parallel universes when in the ZX universe, Grey/Ashe got transported to the Equestria Girls universe by a Hunter's first parallel universe portal when ambushed by the four Mega Mens and somehow Prometheus and Pandora is alive but actually copies akin to what happen of Copy X in Mega Man Zero 3 if you recalled it.

I'd like to see a ZX Equestrian crossover period. Kind of a hard sell though.

I been thinking about doing both ZX and ZX advent.

Nice, so which characters from ZX or ZX Advent is ur favorite to add as the main hero? Mine from ZX Advent is Grey because I really like his attitude throughout the game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10