Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Okay, so I just downloaded a copy of IG Maker so I could make a 16-bit Megaman X game that uses the story for a fanfic I never finished or posted as its base. I'd like to form a group of people to help me out. If anyone can make sprites, I'd be very grateful, especially since MMX spritesheets end up pretty huge. This even includes Lumine, since I'm bringing him back as the big bad for this game. I'm using his obsession with perfection and his god complex as a plot device. I found one for Axl on DeviantArt somewhere, but I can't remember exactly where I found it. PM me your Skype info, and I'll try to get in touch if you think you can help. Nobody's getting paid for this, but a project like this could really shake things up, and I get excited just thinking about it!

I wish I could, but I don't know a lot about that stuff, but I can give you a good luck on it. Hope it comes out alright!

Question, will there be green biker dude?

3947767 Sadly, no. This takes place in a future two billion years after the events of the Elf Wars, so GBD is long dead. And even if I wanted him, the sprite sheets for him aren't very well fleshed out, and I'm no good at spriting.

I would love to help but I can't make sprites but I can help flesh out the games story for im making a rpg based off of my fanfic with rpg maker ace.:pinkiehappy:

3950660 Well, what I really need are sprites. I switched programs to Game Maker Studio (since it's free and works well), but the story could use some work. For those who are interested, please send me a PM asking for the gdocs links to the segments I've written, and I'll try to discuss the details of the story with you guys. If any of you knows a spriter who can do 16-bit Megaman X style sprite sheets, please let me know. I'm already in contact with someone else who is working on a Megaman X fangame, but he gets his sprites from his own spriters before he puts the finishing touches on them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7