Supporting Original Characters 1,821 members · 4,070 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

WaifuLabs

Let's see if you can make your O.C.s in the WaifuLabs app

Please Post your Pony O.C. and what you got.

Comment posted by Leondude deleted Sep 28th, 2019

*looks at it*
nice

*looks at it even more*
Wait, is your pony-O.C. a stallion !?

L :rainbowlaugh: L

Please make a story about that !

I'll see what I can do.

Comment posted by Samuel-Neocros deleted Sep 28th, 2019

Uhm.. how did you manage to upload your image? I’m trying to upload mine, but for some reason pasting the image address in the [Insert Image] option isn’t working.

Edit: okay, I found a way, by using my sta.sh on DA.

Alright, here’s mine:

Auri the Dino

If you have discord, post it on there, click the photo, select (View original) and then copy the link and post it on the image thing.

I do have a Discord. Thanks! :twilightsmile:

Have you tried ?

Light Heart, his sister or and other O.C.

P.s. does she have that power

7007092 We need an app where you can put in your anime waifu and pull out a pony OC. :rainbowlaugh:

Sounds interesting!
Let's turn my own avatar into a waifu!

:yay:

and Vis-versa !

Oh, I have one of your O.C.s

That thunder dragon is adorable. :raritystarry:

This is the only time I made a female Light Heart. Now it's your turn to make one of your OCs.

Umm... Shouldn't she have ... Blue-Green hair ?

when you say "post on the image thing", where specifically? I'm not seeing a button/link for 'upload/add image'

In the line of stuff over the comment section where the bold, italic, color, and other functions are, there is a small picture. Click that, and it will say insert image. You will then post the original discord image.

.... great. Now I have to make another one. You have better make Kirouac or FlashTruth into a waifu.

I'm trying

I'm trying

edit:
FLashTruth

Kirouac

Sorry. What I meant was 'how are people importing their ocs into the waifulab thing?'

Or am I misreading, and folks are just approximating it manually?

approximating it manually !

...Okay, I've been playing around with this and, yeah, it's an interesting and fairly impressive program considering it's all done with AI. But I have to bring this up: Once you are past the color pallet part, why the hell does the detail options still change the coloration of the character? That just kinda feels like it renders to color section irrelevant and makes it trickier to end up with the result you're aiming for. Once I've decided my waifu is to have blonde hair and blue eyes, that should be pretty much settled, right?

Speaking of which, this AI seems sorta stubborn when it comes to eye color. The hair color you start with can apparently be more or less anything, but if you want a light color for the eyes, like blue or green, you better not pick one that has dark brown even if everything else is pretty ideal. Same seems to apply to the clothes. I dunno, maybe I'm just getting bad RGN, but that's my experience.

It's fun, I guess, but it's pretty finicky and I think it needs a lot of refinement.

I which you could jest input the colors that you want, then to the rest.

Yeah, it definitely lacks editing option. You're pretty much left to the whims of the AI here.

Like it's really more a way to show off how good this AI is at drawing anime girls, and less a tool for deliberate character design.

Sorry. Not my day for typing, lol.

What I was trying to say was: I see my mistake from before. What you folks did was not import your OCs into the Waifu generator, but try to craft one up that best approximated your OC's colors.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ya.. I was telling you that

Yes, and I just dropped the ball mentally there. My apologies. :facehoof:

Please let me know if I should tack this out

7007128 7007401 7007516
https://www.deviantart.com/brunozillinhero/art/Bowsette-Super-Crown-Meme-Template-765642356

Sense there's a Meme going on call Bowsette base of the Power up when Toadette get a Super Crown Power up she becomes Peachette, so i made a Custom Bowsette Meme is where you can make or chose any character from different series and used a what if he or she used the Super Crown Power up to become a Female genderbend or Princess Version of themselves, you can Download this meme, and add 2 image in this meme(by using photoshop if you like) to see how will they turn out or you can draw them on this meme if you like, your choice,

Use your O.C. and the Waifu that you made/got

Me: The power of voodoo !

You: who do?

Me: You do !

You: do what?

Me: Remind me of your Waifu !

Does she have to the power to change into a human woman ?

Nope. If I recall, she has no powers, yet. She’s mostly just a Plesiosaur.

I merely turned her into a waifu, just for the fun of it :twilightsmile:

Here's the story:

TThat time my OC got turned into a waifu
A drug-abusing, morally ambiguous unicorn stallion gets transported into another world and turned into a very attractive human female. He has mixed feelings about this but would rather go back home.
Leondude · 13k words  ·  19  8 · 700 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39