Chaotic Note
Group Admin

World Map

Equestria Map

Grey Castles are Major Settlements.
Brown Houses are Smaller Settlements
Skulls are Dungeons
Gold Skulls are Raids

Zone 1, The Canterlot Mountains Zone 2, Sunshine Coast Zone 3, The Spread Overlands
Zone 4, The Baltimare Peninsula Zone 5, Barrelforest Hills Zone 6, Splendid Valley
Zone 7, Golden Heartlands Zone 8, Pleasant Plains Zone 9, Summer Slope
Zone 10, Gladden Fields Zone 11, Winsome Falls Zone 12, White Tail Woods
Zone 13, Quartz Shore Lakes Zone 14, The Everfree Forest Zone 15, Highfrost
Zone 16, Shadowglen Zone 17, Gloomeadow Zone 18, The Bracken Mere
Zone 19, Bitter Pines Zone 20, The Baltimare Pasture Zone 21, Yacoltsk
Zone 23, Macintosh Hills Zone 24, Silver Sands Zone 25, San Palomino Desert
Zone 26, Silent Swamp Zone 27, Felwoods Zone 28, The Vile Divide
Zone 29, The Gaping Scar Zone 30, North Tanglegrowth Zone 31, South Tanglegrowth
Zone 32, Icy Shore Zone 33, The Frozen North

Still a W.I.P. because
~ Still needs definite landmarks
~ Still need to determine where monsters live at.

Badlands

Brown Houses are Smaller Settlements
Skulls are Dungeons
Gold Skulls are Raids
Gold Skulls with Wings are Super/Final Bosses.
Super/Final Bosses are the ultimate boss of their own region. (Equestria+Badlands together are a Region.)

Zone 34, Daggercrown Path
Zone 35, Thornspike Canyons
Zone 36, Volcanic Slopes
Zone 37, Ashfire Steppes

Hyperion
Group Contributor

this is more in depth than SAO lol

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Lol, really?

Hyperion
Group Contributor

yup. sao had 100 floors but only named a few.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Ah. I remember that.

ABOUT A YEAR LATER LATER LATER LATER LATER

Possibly for fan fictions to fill up?
and i would like to add a new regon to that map

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

4682833 the map i have here is considered non-canon now.

wheres de canon one?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Vikonaut's.
Although I'm waiting for the map editor webapp he's currently making so I can add in locations and stuff.

Oh my
this map looks neat
And can I add a region in the Eternities crossing? I want it to hold an event where if you sail into a fog in Eternities crossing, you are transported into a place DEEP within The Echo, where the Undead quest line will take place. (Which will hold for the entirety of winter)
And an event where you go into the Void where the Void summoner class and Quest line will take place. At the start of the event, a portal will open and void monsters will pour out, and the first one to defeat Cro'Van and Est'Rha, a disfigured alicorn claiming to be the 'true' alicorn and a mutated something that is so disfigured that it resembles nothing, will get the legendary item, Void orb, which can be any weapon that you choose. Who ever kills one of them gets permanent boost depending on your class(ex. a massive HP boost for tanks and massive MP for mages). If its a physical weapon, it completely ignores all defenses, and has a chance for every type of debuff (it will give you any debuff on hit, and you cannot have any more than 2 debuffs from this weapon). If its a magic based weapon, your magic attacks to x2 damage and ignore 20% of all defenses

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

4685368 Eh right now that will have to be placed on the bench until we can talk more about that. The map has its own canon and I want to learn about all the facts of it before we make any enormous changes such as changing the nature of The Echo and Eternities Crossing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14