Alicorn Rainbow 421 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

Nearly every 'Rainbow Dash is Alicorn' fics always end in either being cancelled, being put on a loooooong haitus, the author dissapears or, in rare instances, its actually finished.
Whats up with that? Are we curse to be left to contant cliffhangers and curiosity towards what the next chapter of our favourite fic holds? :pinkiesad2:

I am writing a fanfic about this topic:moustache:

2334128 I share the sentiment. I'm somewhere in writing hell for the fic I finally published that needs an edit on the only chapter. But if all goes well there should be some semblance of Alicorn RD eventually.

Assuming I can get it written...

:twilightoops: Shameless self-promotion: Check....

well my dash fic i can honastly say is canceled my writing skill is mediocre at best, youo can probably tell this from this comment. While i love dash and dash alicorn fics mine will 90% never be completed sad to say so just another inf hiatus xD. nobody seems to wantto help me with my idea so i moved on ...... sorry dashie :fluttercry:

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

2334813 its alright man, i started off a a crap writer....i still kinda am to be honest

2334857 well liek i have said i have moved on to a different fic called rebirth i hope you read it i could use honest opinions... i hope i did better xD you can find it through my page or ask for a like anyone here that would give it a read would make my day. and if i can keep it going dash will have a role though not alicornification sadly.

Welcome to the world of fanfiction.

Comment posted by Rainbow87dash deleted Dec 8th, 2013
Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

2334954 :ajsleepy: yeah you're right

2334128 Real life and lack of audience often.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

2376065 mostly real life

2376343 Hmm... Nostalgia thing here. Intersting how the site measures time you have had an account in weeks rather than the typical years, months, days system :rainbowderp:...

39 weeks and a day for me... It feels so weird knowing that :applejackunsure:.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

2397386 it says i registered on the 15th August 2012...doesn't say anything about weeks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13