Alicorn Rainbow 420 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 76
Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

I've noticed that nobody, apart from me, is adding stories to this group. C mon people! We have 200 members but hardly ny of you guys write Alicorn Dash fics! :twilightangry2: plus the fact that this is the only thread that's been started in ages! So all I'm asking is that somebody please! Please! Please! Make more AliDash fics (<don't question my logic) I don't care what you do, how you go about it, you will get an insta-fave from me!

Way to be blunt bro. I agree though. Oh, I know of one, I'll have to add it. It's...very odd and rather...odd, I'll just go with that.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1543945 I don't care! I barely see anyone else on this,
Also I didn't know you was apart f this group....huh

rphb
Group Admin

I have been meaning of getting back to my old story and making an ending to it, and making a few others that I have in mine, but there is another one that I have to get off my chest first. I also think it is sad that there aren't more stories about this subject, I blame the mystery cure, but I don't know what we can do. The fact is that not many people write these stories, and many of the stories that I had been beginning to write, turned out to not really give me that feeling you know, so I scrapped them. I want to make something that I am satisfied with, else I cannot hope that anyone else is either.
I do hope that someone else will make a story while I am working on mine.

Make me an admin. I'll keep things going, baby.

1543958>>1543969
Yeah bro, I'm in this group. And...I'm not all that much of a writer. I'm getting better at it, but I'm not all that good. But I do like the idea of a competition.

I will... In the future...

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1543979 1543969 does it count if we team up?

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1543969>>1543979 or better yet, how about we do a collab?

1543978>>1543996
If anyone makes para and admin, this group will spontaneously combust and many shall die, all while he laughs.

nu because I like alicorn Rainbow!

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544013 we'll all die!!!! :rainbowlaugh:

You also love Lightning Dust. Also, I'm preparing to start a competition in the group because we're almost at 100 members.

Alicorn Lightning? Do want

1543934 il add my first story .... but its honastly shit the reason i have not added it is cause it does not do dash justice cause shes the most awsoem mare in equestria!

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544162 that's ok, just get 1544023 << him to edit it for you, hes like my slave :pinkiecrazy:

Joking!! I'm joking!! Dnt hurt me,...

1544237 na itsonly 2 chapters of badness but it was my first ever atempt at wiritng i have since mostly abandoned it i do have a mostly finished chapter 3 .... so i can get back to it if i wanted but i dont know..

I'm no slave simpleton! But...I fear that I may be stretching myself a bit thin with editing. I don't think I'll be able to edit anyone else's stories for some time. I've got... five permanent authors that I edit for and a few other temps.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544249 my first attempt at writing was shit :rainbowlaugh: like real bad, but I didn't give up, I kept rewriting it and improving....and it's less shitty than it was before. Still shitty though. But I got a lot of writing experience from it and went to write Harmony Squad! Which is THE shit!

So what I'm sayin is don't give up keep writing, improve from your mistakes, who cares if it's shit? As long as you read it and see where you could have improved, it's ok. Hell I'm only a grade E in english and I'm still good at writing fics.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544266 I'm one of those five :pinkiecrazy:

Yes, you are. As is TittySparkles, Trigger_Finger, Nova One, diablomuerte2 or something like that. The guy that has all of those Dash Wonderbolt stories. I'm gonna edit for him as well. I'm going to be famous!!!

1544281 E? well i failed every writing related class i have ever took..... but i digress i currently have 3 fics 2 on here the first tears of the wind the dash one is shit, the second rebirth is hopefully better but thats one of my OC's story might mae dash a major charicter but proly not. and the third is unamed atm its a crossover i just began. if anyone wants to help me add me on skype jake_414 i love to converse about fics. :ajsleepy:ut i do plan on going back to tears but when i do not know.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544307 you have google docs? I'll help you write if you want

1544320 rebirth is all in gdocs

1544326 but i prefer to write with voice chat (if im writing with someone else) like to bounce ideas off freinds

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544302 Titty_sprinkles?

0:30

[youtube=CCehxwcYK0Y]

No...TittySparkles...goddess clop writer! I've edited a ton of their work. Very good and irresistible.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544333 that makes sense, I was on about me editing it whilst you go along, like what me and Solid do

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544353 :rainbowlaugh: whoops I misread

1544409 still prefer talking :) infact looking to call someone now cause im bored shitlesss cause im waiting on a package to get my pv running again -.- (other pc)

Well... yeah, dude: the group is pretty much dead.
That's the sad truth about making narrow speciality groups: they move at a crawl if they are lucky enough to move at all.
Want an example: Just yesterday, I opened a group after Isaac Asimov (one of the most prolific authors in history), so I could display in a convenient package the dozen Asimovian stories in FIMfiction. Now, I know I'll be lucky to add a new story more often than yearly, and I'll eat my hat if it ever breaks beyond fifty members.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544419 cool, I can't really voice talk right now though, my family is asleep

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544420 all I'm complaining about is the fact that we have 200 members and barely any actually write stories for this group.

1544435 meh thats fine il proly just go eat dinner watch my grandmom for an hour then go to bed waisitng another day of my life .......... tomorrow il go look for work

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544446 dude, I thought you was ten! :rainbowlaugh:

1543934 I did plan to do a fic on alicorn rainbow dash, but i want to see what my friends think of the whole story (which is incomplete) first. Just mostly about alicorn rainbow dash and her friends on adventures, with there colt friends, of course the wonderbolt too, you will see maybe in the future. But i haven't got to the point with coltfriends yet.
I am kind of considering these pairings:
Rarity x fancypants? I donno.:duck:
Twi x flash. Who else?:twilightsheepish:
Pinkie x braeburn or pokey? I can't decide.:pinkiegasp:
Fluttershy x big mac. Well, they are both pretty shy.:yay:
Applejack x caramel. I like Caramel Apples!:ajsmug:
Spitfire x soarin. I want to try rainbow dash with an another stallion.:trollestia:
Rainbow x n/a:unsuresweetie:. Same as above. But i was considering pairing her up with another Wonderbolt.:rainbowkiss::rainbowderp:
There's more about the rest of the wonderbolts but, i won't tell, so much. So yes, i am doing a alicorn rainbow fic after i finish my current finish one first.

1543934 well, i would but i really can't be bothered

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1545250 what about FlutterDash? They don't all have to be with stallions and the whole 'she's shy and he's shy thing so they must be a perfect match' is kinda redundant. Dash and Flutters go together well, one protects the other and acts like a guardian whilst the other is kind a compassionate. Plus they're a really cute couple :rainbowkiss:

1545551Yes, i was considering that, but i am not a huge fan on marexmare or stallionxstallion. But i do support some of it sometimes like Spitdash, any main six with rainbow. I do like FlutterDash very, very much, but.........to be honest.....i like FlutterMac more.:rainbowkiss: Thanks for the suggestion though!:ajsmug: You are sooooo helpful, though!:pinkiehappy:

Well, I'm writing a fic that could technically be considered Alicorn Rainbow.

Only problem is it's sci-fi and involves RD being nearly killed then turned into a cyborg with an artificial unicorn horn in addition to her augmented wings.

Idk if that really counts :twilightblush:

Saro0fdemonz
Group Contributor

1543934 I added sunshine and rainbows...well someone did, point is I have a story here. I was thinking of adding another but I don't have a reason to make Rainbow an Alicorn other than silliness at this point.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1546985 it counts as long as she's an Alicorn

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1551499 I kinda added sunshine and rainbows :rainbowlaugh:

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1544010 1544353 guys how about we do a big collab between us?

You know I'm not much of a writer bro. :ajbemused:

1551563 Even a mechanical alicorn with opposable thumbs and monomolecular claws?

Eh, if it counts.

Of course, I still have to finish the first chapter :facehoof:

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1553119 better get on that.

1555225 1552927 so when we gonna do this?

It's not dead if people reply to your comment:twilightsmile:. I'll see what I can add.

1555625 Right, right, I'll get on that as soon as I don't have disappointed parents glaring over my shoulder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 76