SirFrancisBacon
Group Admin

Application Sheet for OCs:

Name:
Bio: (doesn't have to be long)
Personality:
Black Knight, Britannia, Chinese Federation, European Union:
Knightmare Frame:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Canon Claim---
Lelouch: Corwin Geass (if he wishes to join)
Suzaku: LordofRansei
Kallen:
C.C.:
Ohgi:
Jerimiah:
Rolo:
Tamaki:
Tohdo:
Asahina:
Chiba:
Ryoga:
Kosetsu:
Rakshata:
Diethard:
Gino:
Anya:
Nonette:
Message me here for a canon.

1226694 I'll be Lord Jerimiah.

1226694 I think I'll make an OC:

Sebastian Évreux Montgomery

Born to the military noble family Montgomery in the Britannian capital of Pendragon he was trained from childhood to be a tactician and a knight. Sebastian is in area 11 as part of the royal guard stationed at the palace in Tokyo settlement.

Personality: He tends to be rather arrogant and self assured in what he does. As he was raised a noble he has had little to no understanding of peoples suffering prior to coming to area 11 and tends to think of the Japanese with the biased views he was taught. In many ways he's very naive about the world and has had few opportunities to connect with people outside of scheming nobles.

Faction: Britannia

Knightmare frame: Gloucester

A couple quick questions. What part of Code Geass are we starting at time wise? Also could people make OC characters from the Chinese Federation or the European Union?

1226694 I make OC

Name: Mizu [Can't think of a last name...]

Bio: Joined the Black Knights because she felt that she needed to help. Her family was killed in a 'freak' accident when a building collapsed on them, She was raised by her aunt since then.

Personality: Serious when it is needed but normally a nice and fun girl

Black Knight or Britannia; Black Knight

Knightmare Frame: Akatsuki

SirFrancisBacon
Group Admin

1226822 This is in 2018 a.t.b and of course, let me update.
1227585 Mizu is accepted.
1226822 Sebastian is accepted.
1226701 OK

1226694 NVM.
Name: Akihiko Shuzo (bright prince, Third son)
Bio: Joined the black nights when his two brothers ( Kichirou Ichirou, and Shin Kenji) died in battle with the Britannians. He us still waiting for the right time to avenge their deaths.
Personality: Dark by himself, yet a fairly cheerful guy. He his a serious fighter. In battle, he sometimes goes in a crazy rage over his brothers' deaths.
Black Knight, Britannia, Chinese Federation, European Union: Black Knight
Knightmare Frame: The Lancelot with a sword of the holy swords, painted black, and called The Raitosēbā.

SirFrancisBacon
Group Admin

1240569 Denied, I'll tell you where I think needs improvement:
1) I would like to see more family background
2) Could you be more descriptive towards the knightmare frame

Name: Akihiko Shuzo (bright prince, Third son)
Bio: Joined the black nights when his two brothers ( Kichirou Ichirou, and Shin Kenji) died in battle with the Britannians. He us still waiting for the right time to avenge their deaths. His mother and father were killed in the Shinjuku Ghetto. He also escaped the Britannian Prison at the age of 18.
Personality: Dark by himself, yet a fairly cheerful guy. He his a serious fighter. In battle, he sometimes goes in a crazy rage over his brothers' deaths.
Black Knight, Britannia, Chinese Federation, European Union: Black Knight
Knightmare Frame: The Lancelot Albion with a sword of the holy swords, painted black, and called The Raitosēbā.

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

1226694>>1226701>>1226822>>1227585 I Lelouch V Britannia approve of this

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12