Scootalove is Best Love 858 members · 379 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

hello.

i'm at a point where i read most completed scootalove stories here, some a few times.

so i'd like to know if there was any suggestions for fics from other sites.

criteria :
-scootalove obviously
-completed story
-good would be nice

Have you seen mine?
(http://www.fimfiction.net/story/167877/on-wings-of-love)

Not to turn it into a personal plug, but it's pretty recent, so you may not have found it yet.

yes i did. (like i said, i read most of them here. the exceptions are mainly those with the tragedy tag, unless the description catch my interest)

that's a pic of fluffle puff and chrissy. :rainbowhuh:
looking at your stories i only see "hungry" with scoots which seems incomplete(and sorry but i don't really care for scootaloo x silverspoon)

It isn't exactly scootalove, either. :P

I was just contributing to the lack of on topic replies. Not actually asking if you had read anything I wrote.

Other than perhaps EqD and/or Canterlot's Finest (both of which I suggest in an uninformed manner as I've never bothered using either) and DeviantArt, not many actual "collections" of stories to sift through. Fimfic is pretty much where it's at; why bother uploading your story elsewhere except in a manner that directs readers here?

If the stories exist, they'd be either a mirror archive of fimfic, or they'd be lost little singletons drifting in the fast stretches of cyberspace.

I don't think it likely you'll get much actual return on your request.

congratulation on succesfull troll ^^

and yeah, i know the fanfic community is mainly gathered here, but it was worth a shot. i know some stories sometime pop on da, googledoc, etc...
i usually keep tracks of EqD, but i never heard of Canterlot's Finest before, so thanks, i shall look there. :scootangel:

3132420 I see you're quite the reader.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10