Monster Hunter 227 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

The pettion got over their goal of 100,000 signatures to stop SOPA (stop online piracy acts) which fanart, fanfics, fan made videos will be deleted, what happens now?

clonezero
Group Admin

Wait a minute of the petition to stop SOPA got through isn't that a good thing? Or was I reading that wrong?

Anyways even if a law like this goes through enforcing it is gonna be a tall order and may take a while to be implemented to encompass the whole interwebs (or at least the parts of the world where it exist). Hopefully this would be enough time for cooler heads to prevail.

Of course this is only my own speculation so take that with as much grains of salt as you please. :derpytongue2:

Without group thread notifications allot of groups are rather quite lately, you gonna sign the petition to get it back? :unsuresweetie:

clonezero
Group Admin

I didn't know there was a petition, can you send me a link?

clonezero
Group Admin

I'm not a fan of coffee though ...

anyways signed the petition.

Well what do you like that's not coffee? :l

Comment posted by clonezero deleted Apr 15th, 2014
clonezero
Group Admin
clonezero
Group Admin
clonezero
Group Admin

Blue bean? :rainbowderp:

clonezero
Group Admin

Sean Bean?

clonezero
Group Admin

Hannibal Roy Bean?

clonezero
Group Admin

Titan bean?

clonezero
Group Admin

The Great Bean Empire of Galaxy H901

The grand emperor of beanmanity.

clonezero
Group Admin

The Elder Bean Dragon of the Anasazi Fields.

You win i can't top that! XD :rainbowlaugh:

clonezero
Group Admin

Now let's continue being OT by discussing what armor set and weapon your hunter would be taking to face this monster ... on the moon.

Let's just say that the Oxygen Mask Cha-Cha is with you so you don't have breathing problems.

Sorry for the no response in three days, i had to go camping, but to answer your question i really don't know.
You saw how slow and sluggish those astronauts maneuvered across the moon to escape (and fail) from the monster (unnamed, i call it...space Congalala) so i guess...rhenopolos gunner set and the quite possible the Hexclamation, firepower! :p

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27