Monster Hunter 227 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I found some...interesting things that make it good and bad.

Well here's the weird things i found about it.
1. Hitting a velociprey whilst it its in mid air will cause it to go to sleep in mid air.
2. When you find the co-op message to get the felyne in the area to help you, it (from experience) tends to pop right in front of the monster your fighting, often getting it to retreat before it will help you.
3. Apparently if a rathlos hits you with its talons or tail (if your to close) won't get you poisoned from what i gathered fighting it.
4.Putting the monster to sleep using tranq weapons will leave its eyes open.

Here's the cool thing i found about it.
1.There is (from experience) no limit on how many times you can call for help from the felyne.
2.The felyne helps in two ways, one is barrel bombing, two is throwing a cat cardboard box with a ration inside.(Note i couldn't test if the felyne would use the bone pick since it max survival time when i call for it is at least 2-5 seconds against the Gear rex which i tested it upon since the felyne loves to pop up in front the monster.)
3.The Rathlos, and the Tigrex have their themes playing while fighting them.
4.The final monster boss Gear rex appearance is comparable to metal gear rex.
5.If scored an S rank you will receive camo uniforms of each of the three monsters.

Here's few things i found that's bad about it.
1.Unless you,the player is a explorer kind of person the mission where you find Trenya would be overlooked if you just want to finish the main task, blow up a container holding folders.
2.Before the felyne can help you it tends to the dance like all the felynes and melyx do before they do anything from throwing a barrel bomb to giving you rations, Which is bad for fighting against the Tigrex or the Gear rex since both like to charge at you, good if you just like to see the felyne dance.
3.The Rathlos does not dodge missiles inflight.

What do you think so far, the monsters still fight like they would in Monster Hunter, although calling for help from the felyne prevents getting S ranks, they did a good job with the monsters just the not killing them and killing them part, the monsters eyes are still open.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1