Raindrops Needs More Love 223 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Are there any characters you particularly imagine Raindrops hanging around with, romantically or otherwise?

I remember a reference in Life and Times of a Winning Pony that Raindrops had slept with Cloudkicker, and I got the impression (accurate or otherwise) that in the Lunaverse she was Trixies best friend (in that she's the pony Trixie can most rely upon to call her out on her shit)... though admittedly, the latter might just be a slightly skewed interpretation of things.

The latter isn't all that skewed. Trixie is actually even straight out shipped with Raindrops in a non-canon Lunaverse spinoff.

...although, so is Gilda in a different non-canon one-shot.

4293109 I pretty much covered all of Raindrops's major relationships in my story Let it Rain, but I can whip up a quick summation here:

Derpy Hooves: Best friend

Thunderlane: Lead Pony (as shown in the episode Wonderbolts Academy) and boyfriend

Cloudchaser: Fellow Wonderbolt Cadet and semi-reluctant girlfriend (detailed in the above story).

Spitfire: Commanding Officer

Rainbow Dash: Weather Supervisor of Ponyville

Trixie and Gilda for me as well.

Honestly? I really think she can be shipped with whoever, as long as it's written in a believable manner.

Well, for the record, I'm also kind of speaking in broader terms; who do you think she's friends with, that kind of thing; after all, people interpret things differently (see my thinking Trixie is her best friend, Meetool thinking that's Derpy).

...Of course, considering she hasn't got a canon personality, the "can be anything with anypony" point still stands, but I'm just curious what peoples opinion on her relationships with ponies around her is, how she interacts with the Luna!Six, their personal takes on her, that type of thing.

(Personally, I find friendship a far more interesting relationship to explore with characters than romance, but that might be because of the sheer volume of shipping fiction).

here one http://www.fimfiction.net/story/33675/rainwater-martini its one of my favorites stories
Raindrop ship with berry punch

Well...

Rainbread is best ship

I joined about a month back, I usually lurk, and a just saw this topic now so....

And could see see either Derpy or Carrot Top/Golden Harvest being best friends with Raindrops. Not sure about romantically, currently I don't pursue any particular pairing for Raindrops. I'm going to need to re-watch Wonderbolts Academy again, just for the Raindrops short scenes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9