My Little Pony Fan Musical 36 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
primalcorn1
Group Admin

I can music, but nowhere near enough! If you have musical talent, put your name here with some samples of what your work (if you don't have any recorded samples, we'll find a way to hear what you've got, don't worry.)

393176 I know a guy who knows The Living Tombstone IRL....but I don't think the chances of getting him into this are very big. :unsuresweetie:

primalcorn1
Group Admin

The only way to find out is to ask

I can play clarinet sort of well, but I prefer composing. I'm not the best composer, but I'll post something I'm working on now when I finish it.

primalcorn1
Group Admin

Great! I look forward to hearing it!

You REALLY shouldn't.:twilightsheepish:

Dash Is Best Pony
Group Admin

I have an electric drum kit and can play it pretty well, in my opinion. I know someone who can let me use a high quality recorder/figure out how to directly plug the electric drum set into a computer to record.

I can sing decently, also. I'm thinking there's going to be a greater demand for female voices, though. :applejackunsure:

primalcorn1
Group Admin

I don't know yet if there will be. I'm thinking that I'd like to have the main cast be either background characters or OC's, but I'd want feedback from other people first on that.

I've been told I'm pretty good at writing lyrics.

Now, there are plenty of brony musicians who aren't very famous, but would probably hop right on board with this. Maybe you should put someone in charge of recruiting. If you want, I could make a big post name dropping a bunch of people who can sing or make music and are involved in the fandom.

This is probably something I'll say a lot, but we should stick to musicians who aren't famous. Even if we had the option to get Tombstone on board, I'd say we shouldn't. Indie cred to the max, amirite?

While I'm not the best composer of tunes, I think my lyrics are pretty good...or rather, I hope. Here's some samples. I apologize now for the crappy mic. I've just ordered a new one, so quality should improve soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12