My Little Pony Fan Musical 36 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
primalcorn1
Group Admin

We need writers! If you are a talented writer, or just good at coming up with stories, put your name down here and the Admins will decide who we feel will be the best suited for the task. Yes, that means that just because you put your name here as a potential writer, even if you have a following of over 1,000 people on this site, doesn't mean you'll get the part (of course, if you have a following of over 1,000 people on this site, you've pretty much got the credentials we'll be looking for...)

Dash Is Best Pony
Group Admin

Willing to help in any way I can! You know this anyway, Corny, but for anyone else who will bother reading this I'm more of an editor than anything. So, I guess I'm saying I probably won't be spearheading any specific thing, but I'll be involved and helpful where ever I can.

Well, similar to DIBP there, I'm more of an editor than a writer, but I can do specific scenes fairly well. Like, if I know what's supposed to happen and why, then I can crack it out fairly okay. It's when I'm trying to make up a plot as I go along that I get stuck.

I can come up with pretty good plots but I can't really put them down in written word as easily.

You have my stories as testament to my abilities. Also I'm involved with musical theater, so I have a good feel for this.

I might be able to help here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6