Warrior Cats 230 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Luminous Paradox
Group Admin

What cat from warriors do you think survive the best in equestria? Asking this cuz I am going to write a storybut I don't know which cat to use:raritydespair:

ScottishPony
Group Contributor

2903637 Scourge!!! Scourge or Firestar!! or maybe Cinderpelt. They're all awesome. Plus, Scourge would be an interesting concept, since his heart is black, and him learning the ways of friendship, thus getting back on touch with who he used to be as a kit, would be very interesting.

JadeHarley
Group Contributor

...Im thinking either squirrelflight, hollyleaf or jayfeather.
Maybe Lionblaze.:rainbowwild:

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

2903637 jayfeather

Firestar

Scourge would be funny

Daisy I think wins

Luminous Paradox
Group Admin

Agreed. Scourge is a good idea. I will see more suggestions later and make my decision. Thanks alot you guys! Warrior peace out:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

ScottishPony
Group Contributor

2909401 glad I could help :pinkiehappy:

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

2909401 May starclan light your path

Luminous Paradox
Group Admin

2910399 And may the blood of your ancestors make you strong

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

2903637 Hmm, it all depends. Are they cats in Equestria? Can they communicate with the Ponies? Are they transformed into ponies. Depending on what scenario all of the results would Vary. I would have to believe Lionblaze if a cat, maybe Jayfeather due to his ability to communicate with Starclan. If they can communicate I would assume Firestar, or Brambleclaw, even Jayfeather for his witty and snarky remarks. And if ponies defintely Jayfeather.

In other words,

Jayfeather >.> Nah I'm just kidding. :pinkiehappy:

Luminous Paradox
Group Admin

2926570 There is an idea I use more than one cat ( Scourge and jayfeather) Then the battle between the cats and the ponies come.

Glitterstar
Group Admin

leafpool

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11