Warrior Cats 230 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 80
superpony55
Group Contributor

We'll roleplay as a story, and then someone can post it! (Keep in mind- it has to be a MLP Warriors crossover.)

superpony55
Group Contributor

Icekit was worried. The whole forest had been looking for Courageheart, and so far, the had no luck. "Only one thing to do," she whispered. "Bring a being from another world."

Glitterstar
Group Admin

Windstorm nodded,"we have to find our brother."

superpony55
Group Contributor

Icekit sighed. "We knew this day would come."

superpony55
Group Contributor

(Bye, gotta go)

Glitterstar
Group Admin

"Sadly, yes" she muttered

superpony55
Group Contributor

Icekit's horn started to glow. "Should I do it?"

Glitterstar
Group Admin

She sighs "Yes, you must"

superpony55
Group Contributor

Hope closes her eyes and her horn glowed. She was summoning something, and she just prayed it would work.

Glitterstar
Group Admin

(Warp to ponies! And can we use my oc honeycrisp? )

superpony55
Group Contributor

CourageHeart rubbed his head...his vision was fuzzy...he gazed at his hooves...wait...HOOVES...

CourageHeart quickly sat up and gazed at his hooves they were pitch black....CourageHeart turned his head around to see large black feathery wings...he gazed more forward to find a golden tail...and oh his flank was a weird mark

It was a sword with a lion behind it...

CourageHeart looked up again to face a long dirt path heading into a town....

Maybe I can find Hope in there....how the heck did I turn into a Pegasus...I was a Warrior cat at first! CourageHeart thought

superpony55
Group Contributor

A purple pony walked over. "Who are you?" she shrieked. "I mean, I mean... well, my name is Twilight Sparkle. Who are you?"

"Hi Twilight Sparkle my name is CourageHeart!" CourageHeart replied

superpony55
Group Contributor

"That's a weird- I mean, nice to meet you! Please excuse my manners," she purred? Mewed? Whinnied? Neighed?

"No no not at all!" CourageHeart laughed waving his hoof in a 'its ok way'

Suddenly a Pink pony popped up behind him

"HI!" The pony greeted

"Wooooahhhhh!" CourageHeart gasped he flared up his large wings...they had golden tips and silver stripes in the middle and bronze at the beginning...

superpony55
Group Contributor

"If it's okay for me to ask..." Twilight began.

"Ask what?" CourageHeart asked as he shook his head...the Pink Pony dissapeared in a flash after she made a large gasp and floated into the air for a bit

superpony55
Group Contributor

"Who are you?" Twilight finished. "Oh, that's just Pinkie Pie. She'll-" The pink pony was back. HEr head popped out of a barrel. She zipped her lips with an- actual zipper?

"Okay, okay," Twilight sighed. "Anyway, don't mind her."

"My name is CourageHeart came from...um..." CourageHeart began...his memory was fuzzy..he knocked his head a few times to remember...nothing happened..her lowered his wings...

"I have no idea..." CourageHeart replied eyes widening

superpony55
Group Contributor

"Canterlot? From that armor it looks like it." She looked him over. "But Canterlot is a Unicat- I mean Unicorn -what in the world?- place, and I haven't seen you before." She shugged. "Oh, well."

"Meh I earned this armour by...oh yeah going off again!" CourageHeart scolded himself

He turned his head to look at his mark on his flank again...a sword with a lion crouching behind it...

"Spsts! Twilight! Make friends with this guy...I'm gunna make a party for him of he stays...wait ask him!" Pinkie unzipped her mouth and whispered

superpony55
Group Contributor

"...Maybe you were from the asylum... Oh wait, sorry, wasn't listening. What?" Twilight asked.

"Ask him of he's staying in Ponyville!" Pinkie whispered..

CourageHeart looked up at the Lavender Unicorn...he sighed...slowly he took off his helmet to reveal a horn....

Pinkie gasped eyes widening..

New Alicorn...MUST TELL EVERPONY!!! She thought and dissapeared

superpony55
Group Contributor

"But- that doesn't make any sense!" Twilight cried. She shifted uncomfortably. Her wings stuck out. "Stupid wings! They always get in the way, don't they?" she asked. "But- how?" She seemed to be arguing with herself.

Comment posted by Moustache Queen deleted Aug 26th, 2013
superpony55
Group Contributor

(Uh oh. No. Black and red alicorn OC. Mary Sue. He has no flaws. He can do everything. He is perfect. NO!)

(I am not red :facehoof: all of the emotions can make a boom...Insanity...oh dear...don't make him do one...or we are all dead...but you can ignore the boom if ya like :twilightsmile:)

superpony55
Group Contributor

(Yeah, let's go back. Or make him a regular Pegasus. Or something. You've made him too perfect. He can either make a boom or be an Alicorn. Your choice.)

(Make a Boom soon)

"Whoa kid um look um why are you...are you arguing with yourself?" CourageHeart asked Twilight

superpony55
Group Contributor

(So is he an Alicorn or able to make a boom?)

"'Kid'? No. I don't think so. And I'm not arguing with myself!"

(He's gunna make a Boom never Alicorn...)

"Seriously...you kinda are...well...shouting at your wings anyways.." CourageHeart replied raising his eyebrow

superpony55
Group Contributor

"I don't like them," she replied shortly. "Their a pain. Well, not as much as being a human, but..."

"Oh you mean Twoleg's!" CourageHeart laughed

"Yeah...a bit hard walking on two legs like how can you live with that?" CourageHeart added

superpony55
Group Contributor

"Twolegs?" she asked. "Oh yeah- wait, what? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?" There was a sudden buzz and Twilight disappeared.

"....well better test these wings out.." CourageHeart muttered

Slowly he spread out his wings out...his golden tips shined brightly...

Breathing slowly CourageHeart whooshed up into the air....air smacked onto his face...making his golden mane whoosh back...

Fighting back the wind CourageHeart made himself go faster....the air narrowed against him....before he could stop....starlight was flowing behind him....

WOAH WHERE'S THE STOP BUTTON ON THESE!!!! CourageHeart thought

Slowly the air stopped...time slowed down....CourageHeart closed his eyes....

A large sound broke out....CourageHeart opened his eyes to reveal his golden mane a tail was flowing against the Colours behind him....silver bronze and golden all flashed behind him...

What the heck did I just do? CoursgeHeart asked hismelf

superpony55
Group Contributor

And he still couldn't find Twilight.

CourageHeart slowly felt his golden silver and bronze colours behind him fade....though he wasn't aware of another Pegasus was behind him...a rainbow maned Pegasus...

superpony55
Group Contributor

But she then disappeared, too.

CourageHeart hummed as he flew across the area...without thinking he dived down...and crashed into a Pink Mare...

"PINKIE PIE???!" CourageHeart gasped

superpony55
Group Contributor

But she disappeared as well. Her head popped back out of the ground.

"What heck is going on!!" CourageHeart shouted

superpony55
Group Contributor

"Just wanted to say." She took a deep breath. "SUCH EMOTIONAL CATS!" She disappeared again.

"...Hope....oh.." CourageHeart whispered to himself...

Meanwhile..

Isaniry watched as three ponies were teleported to HOPEY and Faithy..

"Hey HOPEY! HEY FAITHY! Who's the Ponies?" Insanity asked them

superpony55
Group Contributor

"We didn't know who it would call," Hope explained. "We just need help to find Courage!"

"Yeah but why three? Wait! PINKIE PIE?" Insanity purred

Quickly the Pink Party pony and cat hugged tightly fireworks rocketed behind them

superpony55
Group Contributor

Hope and Twilight started talking.

superpony55
Group Contributor
superpony55
Group Contributor

Hope and Twilight started talking.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 80