Warrior Cats 230 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

Thistleclaw never to our knowledge did anything evil.
Yes he trained in the df
BUT NEVER USED THE KILLING BITE
yes he hurt Tiny, But technically the warrior code excuses this AND tigerpaw did the attack
Ashfur deserves it more, yet he is excused

opinion?

sugarush13
Group Admin

3135346 Well even if he never did really do anything too evil, if he were to live longer and actually become leader, there's a high chance he would've killed cats and kits who disobeyed or something. :applejackunsure: I guess its all opinion.

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3136396 Well true, but that is probability.

sugarush13
Group Admin

3136521 I guess if you really got into it you could say he didn't do any evil, as you pointed out, but the way he acts and reacts and how he trained tigerpaw proves that if he did manage to live longer there was a large probability that he would kill at least one cat.

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3136557 lots of cats have killed cats

But the flaw is that he never did

Glitterstar
Group Admin

Well, we have a conspiracy in our paws, dont we?:trixieshiftright:

Well, Thistleclaw and Tigerpaw, (later Tigerstar) actually caused the formation of Bloodclan, after reading the Warriors manga, Scourge the leader of Bloodclan was actually Tiny, the black kit Tigerpaw attacked. Scourge vowed for revenge after that. So I guess you can say they deserved the dark forest, even though their ambitions were the main cause of their banishment from Starclan.

All this shit confuses me but YAY!

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

Yeah, to our knowledge, although I'm pretty sure that nearly killing others needlessly is a good reason.

A LOT of starclan cats tried [and succeeded a few times] to kill cats seemingly needlessly

That's a pretty good reason why. You're basically pledging allegiance to the Devil in human terms. Unlike other cats, I'm sure, he didn't call off his allegiance with them, so it'd fit that he'd be stuck there.

SPOILERS

Neither did breezepelt and he was let back into windclan [dovewings silence]

...A lot of cats never used the killing bite? In a more religious stance, you don't have to be a murderer to go to hell.

I meant that he never actually killed a cat

Let's not even touch Ashfur in this discussion. The Erins try way too hard to justify his actions and unhealthy love of Squirrelflight

Even if he is a prime example of cats who didn't deserve to be let in to starclan but got in, lets try to not touch him unless necessary I'd rather not turn this into a ashfur flame war thread

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3919966 None of them knew that would happen, Tiny chose his own path after that he could have let it go, it definitely INFLUENCED it but the decision was on Tiny

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3921498 I don't think we will be able to change each others mind, agree to disagree?

Yeah that's sort of correct, but Tiny could have had a peaceful life if it weren't for Thiscleclaw and Tigerpaw, and well their ambitions are also another reason for them to be in the dark forest.

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3925229 Tiny was already running away so he probably would have lived as a stray, try to get rid of his collar, take the name scourge and become the leader of the clans, if anything they only thing that would probably change would be less nightmares and maybe not taking tigerstar on with his offer

But it may have been better if Tiny wasn't attacked.

Changeling-Drone
Group Admin

3929298 True true but not by much

i don't know what's going on anymore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24