Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,887 members · 2,577 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Full two covers here.

You've read the title. You Obviously know this is about the MLP Comic. If you didn't want spoilers about it, it should be clear that you shouldn't be reading this topic. That title was pretty straight forward without spoiling anything. :derpyderp1:

So on to the point of it:

While most likely not going to happen in the comic, I would love to see Our Normal Equestria Celestia take on this evil mirror verse Celestia in a fight. Or Our Luna verse this evil mirror Celestia and Our Celestia vs evil mirror Luna.

What your thought on Dark Mirror Universe Celestia? What would your idea of dark mirror universe Celestia be like? Do you think she would just be born evil, or would you rather some event turned this version of Celestia into this?

Would you want to see a fight between the two Celestia's? And would you want our Celestia to wear a super hero costume while doing so?

I'm fairly sure I'd have new writing material XD

Personally, I'd love to see this happen. Hell I'd love to see an episode focused entirely on Celestia and Luna's typical day.

Though I doubt it'll ever happen :ajsleepy:

I would imagine that in the evil-Celestia-world she would become something like Nightmare Moon (but the Celestia-version of course). And in this world the still-good-Luna will try to bring her back to her senses which ends up with good Luna and evil Celestia fighting, but evil Celestia wins and imprisions good Luna on the moon as a punishment. :rainbowkiss:
And for the next 1000 years the world suffers under the burning heat of a eternal day!

2905408 I don't know, but I know one thing: I'm a ship her with Spike! :moustache: :rainbowlaugh:

He is completely bland in either universe.

u wot 2 go m8?

There is one small difference between the two spikes:

But yeah. For the most part no matter where he goes, he's still spike. He's like Nodwick, henchmen for life.
Except in that one universe where he's a dog. We don't talk about that universe....

I'm looking forward to the fan art of her. :trollestia:

Alternate Chrysalis. :rainbowlaugh:

I really like that dr.who reference. Based comics.

And this new character's name is Rayza? Pretty odd..

Does anyone see a double of Slenderpony? :twilightoops:
Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough at the dark spaces... :pinkiecrazy:

Nah, that's the Artist name. The artist does seem to draw fan art of the comic series.

We do not know if Dark Mirror Celestia has a different name yet. Or if anyone of them have different names.

2905408 Why does evil Celestia's design remind me so much of Millificent from Sleeping Beauty?

What's with the ominously nondescript shadow figure in the expanded cover that has no mirrorverse counterpart? le gasp!

Mirror Chryssy is utterly precious!

issue 18? 18?! I didn't know they've gone that far!
This shit just got legal age, everybody! (I jest)

Where can one get much joy of reading the comics?

Does anyone else look at mirror-Derpy and basically think she's a straight (hurhur) up hipster?

Mirror Luna's a hussy, Mirror Shining is utterly whipped, Mirror Twilight apparantly never got alicornificated, oh! The comics make me inexplicably giddy! Thank you for posting.

What's with the ominously nondescript shadow figure in the expanded cover that has no mirrorverse counterpart? le gasp!

Who could it be indeed.

Mirror Chryssy is utterly precious!

issue 18? 18?! I didn't know they've gone that far!

They're up to 16 right now. We just have been given a preview of the upcoming new storyline. 17 looks to be about discovering the secrets of Starswirl the bearded.

Mirror Luna's a hussy

Mirror Twilight apparantly never got alicornificated

Does this Celestia look like she's willing to share Alicorn powers with anyone else? :trixieshiftright:

Where can one get much joy of reading the comics?

I get mine from ComiXology. It can be read off a computer, or android devices if you download the app. I don't know if they have an iTunes app, but I do know that the comics themselves can be downloaded from iTunes.

They also have the other mlp comic series, such as Friends Forever. Which is a comic about two ponies teaming up. First one is Pinkie Pie with Applejack. 2nd one looks to be CMC with Discord.

Third one is Spike and Celestia.

She looks like Maleficent with those horns

2908066 I've always found comics to be at their best when they're entirely able and willing to forgo conventional storytelling for a more (whatever the hell we want, however the hell we please) approach to doing stuff.

That, and oh my god isn't Nightmarity the most beauitufl thing you've ever seen?!

That's right, you just got INTERROBANGED (was it good for you too?)

2905408 I love this. Also, why are there no fics of this evil universe yet? Also, have another comic cover of Evil Celestia.

Because people are waiting for the story Arc to be over so they know more about this Alternate Celestia and Luna and can get story ideas for it.

3203624 Good. Also, does anybody happen to know where a person may be able to buy those comics?

Either go to your local comic book shop. Buy them on Amazon.

Or go here for a Digital version.

2905408 I truly love the design of evil Celestia. I can hardly wait for the fanfics to arise. We've already gotten some art, now we just need the fanfics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26