TwiJack 1,043 members · 283 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

Because this is just... I have to post this.

Those eyes... :heart:

Comment posted by FierceRainbow deleted Dec 15th, 2013

We have to make more.

Well, here's some more then:

There's just too much cute TwiJack, not that that's a bad thing. :rainbowkiss:

SHL

Epic idea you have, my friend ^_^

2392099 I just noticed this group didn't have a picture thread. And so I fixed it.

(Rarity approves of Twijack)

You might want to reconsider posting that first pic. It's decidedly unsafe~

2394064 You think? I mean, I know what it IMPLIES, but you don't see any naughty stuff. :P

No, it's not. The image doesn't contain anything that will send a child running & screaming, therefore SAFE.

2394404>>2394474

The source is most assuredly not. I'd rather stay on the safe side of things.

I've already declared it safe by the power of me, no further arguing or discussion is necessary. You'll just end up spamming the board with your anti-twijack/soccermom attitude, which nobody here wants you to. People come here for the art and the art only, so please try to behave.
:fluttershysad:

SHL

For me it's safe.

Safe In my computer, I mean :rainbowkiss:

...I am trying to keep the forum from being affected by /site/ moderators. Believe me, I rather the art stays, but the site itself has rules that I'd rather we not get on the bad side of. Nothing anti-twijack (did you even look at who posted art in this thread?) or soccer mom ish about it. I just don't want any repercussions against this group.

Sweet! I was thinking of making an art thread. All your treasured images shall go in here.

I want everyone to be on the look out for good Twijack pics.

BTW, a gif--I think it's called--of Twilight nuzzling AJ in Dragonshy needs to be in here.

bookplayer
Group Admin

While the power of 2394978 doesn't mean much in terms of what stays and goes around here, I'm pretty sure that's technically safe. The source might not be safe, but it's not linked to. And one could assume something NSFW is going on, but one could equally assume that there's nothing going on and both have show style blank places beneath their tails.

So in this case, I'm not worried about the site mods taking issue with it, unless they request it be taken down. (In which case, we'll take it down.)

2402457 Yeah. Even if it infracts they aren't gonna go after the group. They'll go after the guy who posted it.

And let's face it, nothing obvious is going on in that picture.

forgive me if someone already posted this :twilightblush:
http://youtu.be/yTng1viAYuc i dont know how to make a vid play in this...

yeah ok i see you got it working :raritystarry:
Thank You :twilightsmile::ajsmug::heart:

that pic... all i see is "Pinned ya again" from Lion King :twilightblush: :raritywink:
then the next one is AJ almost doing it back and saying something along the lines of "Heh, got ya!" :ajsmug:

So in one of my fics (Mood Wings), I have something called 'feathermarking', where a pegasus fliratiously touches another pony's cutie mark with a wing. It's like pegasus body language, a silent "i like you" type of thing. I've requested that from artists several times when I can, though usually as AppleDash. I did, however, just ask for one for TwiJack.

Somehow, Twilight manages to look even more perverted than Dash does in most of those other images. :rainbowlaugh:

Ask and you shall receive? I hope this works

A disney reactment of Disney Robinhood with Twilight as Maid Marian and Applejack as Robinhood

Really starting to get into Twijack. A lot more calm and a lot less volatile than some other ships I've had.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37