TwiJack 1,043 members · 283 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

1974593 :raritystarry:

Gosh darnit, it's not like I don't have enough things already distracting from the stories I'm currently working on!

I... I don't think I'll be able to resist.

bats
Group Admin

Count me in!

...I mean fanfiction.

1974593 I dunno. I might give this a try. Just maybe. :unsuresweetie:

WHOO HOO! Another contest!

I shall write a story with joy... Wait...

Oh. That works too!

~Skeeter The Lurker

This interests me.

1974629 Just think about it: since we're a smaller, humbler group, your stuff WILL get notice, and the chances for top spot is oh sooooo much greater and sweeter.

It's time to spread your names, people! GO Forth!

Well, lets see how college goes and I might give it a shot.

I hate C++/C I hate. hate, hate it.

1976518 I already decided I was going to write something. Twijack is tied for my 2nd favorite ship! :ajsmug::heart::twilightsmile: There must be more!

1974618 Bats is competing? I think this will be a challenge now.

1976905 Egggg-actly

And if you write something, you'll know I'll read it. Just look at your avatar pic! You're bound to have an interesting story.

1976648 Yeah . . . it is rough. *has a B+ average*

1977015 Thnx. Hope your competing too. :twilightsmile:

bats
Group Admin

I'm sure there're gonna be a bunch of awesome stories. May the best one win!

It's win/win, cuz we're all getting new TwiJack out of it.

1977027 Nah. Would LOVE to, but I don't even know how to submit fics to this site yet. I doubt submission by flash-drive will cover it. And sadly I'm busy with my school and writing internship for the city at the moment. I have considered writing one at the end of this year.

As for Bats, don't you worry too much; the guy has never written Applelight before, so he's more on a leveler plain I'd say. Good luck. :twilightsmile:

Would LOVE to, but I don't even know how to submit fics to this site yet.

S'pretty straightforward, mate. I screwed around with the tool for a few minutes a while back and I think i have a rough handle on it. You'd probably figure it out in five minutes.

1977188 I hope so, because recently i have this Twijack story in my mind that is begging to get out. If there are no compilations, expect this (which will be my first fic ever) early next year.

SHL

After the epic blog post of bats about TwiJack, not only I agree with him that we need more TwiJack, but also, f***, I'm gonna give a try in this contest. Almost two months of time it's maybe, maybe, enough to me. I didn't know already how, but *wrestler attitude* I'm sure as hell I'm will burn my brain for it!!!!

bats is competing? There is only an answer to that:

May the best pony wins!!! And yeah, anyway, all we'll win with more TwiJack.

1974593 This is probably a definite yes, but are we allowed to write multichapter fanfictions as long as they're completed by the deadline? Because if we are, then I'm in :raritywink:

Hm. I forgot this existed. I may have to take some time to write an entry for this. Cause, y'know, I should probably enter a contest instead of just holding them sometime...

bookplayer
Group Admin

I was holding off on throwing in my hat officially until I was sure I'd actually get something done, but I'm now close enough to done my entry to say that I'm definitely in, and that I might have my entry out in the next week or so (depending on edits.)

But this is a weird one, not your typical romance story. So who knows what the judges will think of it.

SHL

bookplayer is also in? Dear Luna, this is gonna be very though. I'm gonna need drugs to strengthen my mind, because I have nor even 1.000 words yet

Or put on a power armour and purify all of you with the sacred bolter

bookplayer
Group Admin

I... think you might want to try just writing a story? That really seems like the way you're most likely to win.

SHL

I'm just kidding :pinkiehappy:
I'm writing the story because I want to make it, to improve myself and to participate in this contest. But, if there's a very little chance to win, why not?
What I tried to say is that with excellents writers like you or bats is gonna be very difficult to a newbie like me to win. But also that motivates me to tried :rainbowdetermined2:

And, in the end, may the best pony wins!

bats
Group Admin

My entry is all the way drafted and in edits now. Sometimes I say I'm gonna enter a contest and then stare at the wall until it's over, but not this time! Actual writing happened!

I, too, am going to officially declare my participation in this contest. Inspiration has struck and I've got plenty of time to flesh it out.

bookplayer
Group Admin

My fic is in editing as well! It's, um, weird. But good weird! I hope.

SHL

And I'm still at the 1/3 of mine *hitting his head against table again and again*

Quickly! I must pushing myself! Slaves! Use the whips on me to make me work!!! :flutterrage:

I didn't even know this contest existed! I didn't even know Techernobrog can handle anything outside Apple/Dash. I didn't know Skeeter was a judge. I'm not shocked Jake R is in this as well.

I might write for this. Maybe...

I didn't know SHL can handle anything outside of Apple/Dash as well!

SHL

But... If my only fic didn't have anything of AppleDash. :rainbowhuh:

Other thing is that I gave you good AppleDash ideas. :trixieshiftright:

Anyway, my dear Kilted, good luck and:

Joining late, but I don't care, I only just discovered this. Fluffy Twijack Hearth's Warming? Yesplz count me in.

Let's see if I can actually make something out from the week I have left... :twilightblush:

SHL

Finally! I finished it! Phew, that was very, very hard.

I'll published it and send it to you, Jake R, as soon as the proofreader revised all my mistakes... A lot of them, sure ^^U

Almost done with my entry... in its entry form. Getting a bit burned out on writing today, but it shall be finished by the deadline. Since everyone else (as far as I'm aware) has their entries posted to the site, I'll link the google docs here once I get home (probably after the deadline) so you all can read my entry if you'd like to, seeing as I can read all of yours.

SHL

Bravo! I'm glad that you would finish in time!

Ah, well in that case, nevermind!

Edit: It's done! (As done as it's going to be for the contest, at any rate.)
I'm officially stating that my contest entry is 100% a go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37