TwiJack 1,043 members · 283 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hi

I'm new to this site and I need help to write some stories. Can I get that please?

TwiJackFan

If you want any help, you're going to have to be much more specific than that.

Comment posted by TwiJackFan deleted Feb 15th, 2017

Yes. I want to write a story in which Applejack loves Twilight but is to afraid to tell her that because of Twilight being a princess. But she will overcoming her fear and tell Twilight her feelings. Twilight feels the same for her too. But when the two friends tell Applejack's family and Spike about it things get complicated.
This is just the first story. It will have a sequel but I'll come back to that. Do you think you can help me writing?

It sounds an awful lot like you're asking someone to write a story so that you can post it.

Yes I do now. But I let the credit go to the one who has helped me?

But what about this then. I write the story, then I PM it to you so you can tell me what I do good and what I have to improve?

5802181 hi I'm willing to help.

Thank you. Do you want me to PM you my story idea?

5803858 yes send me idea for the story and I give you some feed back.

Yes. I want to write a story in which Applejack loves Twilight but is to afraid to tell her that because of Twilight being a princess. But she will overcoming her fear and tell Twilight her feelings. Twilight feels the same for her too. But when the two friends tell Applejack's family and Spike about it things get complicated.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12