Star Trek Ponies 503 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I really enjoyed it. Hopefully we get to see Jaylah more, think that's how you spell her name, and can guess how they'll bring her in maybe. Though unsure I could post spoilers here since not sure how many saw it.

Great movie, definitely worthy of being the 50th anniversary feature.

5381221 I enjoyed it. Story suffered a bit from the fast and loose writing I've come to expect from Kelvin-timeline Trek, but really this was just meant to be a fun action movie, and in that it succeeded :)

5381221 It was a good movie. The call backs to the GOD HAND episode was nice, and I loved the NX class being there! I jumped with joy at that. All the humor was well placed, and forgive me for saying, but this was the best of the Star Trek reboots. The others were just not that good in my opinion. This one felt like actual Star Trek.

I know that sounds odd but I grew up watching Next Gen and Deep Space 9 with Voyager in my child/teen years. Enterprise was my fave of all times, though I thought I'd hate it at first but now I can't stop watching it on Netflix.:rainbowwild:

Beyond was a good way to handle that reboot series so far. The action was good, the plot twist was very Star Trek, and the jokes were well placed. It never had a dull moment. And personally no love interest was a good change of pace. Spock.....:facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5