Discord/Celestia group 879 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ice Star
Group Admin

Hi everyone! I'm Ice Star, the new admin! Sometimes I write Dislestia, too! I've been thinking about reorganizing the folders and making them easier to use. Do y'all think that's a good idea? I'd like to hear any suggestions or feedback through some comments. If you're just clicking on by in your feed, an up/down vote on this post for yes new/no new folder stuff helps for a quick answer.

Truth be told, I might just do it anyway. :twilightblush:

Jadeile
Group Admin

Not stopping you, just wondering what kinda reorganizing you're thinking of here? What kinda system you have in mind right now? Knowing that might make it easier for people to decide if their opinion is a yes or a no :twilightsmile:

Ice Star
Group Admin

I was thinking making bigger main folders, like friendshipping, romance, NSFW to make the folders easier to manage in case someone wants to add their story. :twilightsmile:

Jadeile
Group Admin

So basically, rename "Almost Discord/Celestia" to "Friendshipping", rename "Clop" to "NSFW", and then combine the rest into one big folder (with possibly the exception of "Discord/Celestia as a side-pairing", which you hopefully won't lump into the same one; I know I'd be disappointed to click one of those by accident when looking for an actual Dislestia fic). Easier to manage for sure, lacks the nitpicky touch of the current system :pinkiecrazy: I'm gonna stay neutral and let you (and hopefully the others) make the call.

Now members, give your opinions while you can! :trollestia:

Ice Star
Group Admin

Pretty much! I think trying to put things in three/four folders would be a good way for writers and readers to manage things. I'm gonna see if this thread gets any traffic before I do anything, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5