Discord/Celestia group 879 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So this idea was inspired by this image on DA:

And the first comment I read:
This little dynamic would be so cute in a story. Twilight being a daughter like figure while Discord and Celestia are the loving parents <3

So that's why I'm here I have no story name for it yet so that's up to the one who writes this. So going a bit off the idea of The Sun and Her Little Sparkle were twilight is an orphan and she gets adopted by Celestia after she passes her entrance exam, but instead of Luna being released early it's Discord. This would also be a blend of Love and Hatred were Celestia misses Discord. Now I don't expect this to be very similar to these two stories in fact I think it be best the story only adopts the concepts of the two and the rest original, but its up to who ever writes this.

Have fun and go wild.

I Like This Idea.

would you be interested in writing a story off it? If not it's fine. Also thanks for the follow.

Unfortunately The English Is Not My Mother Tongue, is Spanish. I Use translator to read FamFics.

5334931 This sound like a delightfully cute idea. I do have similar idea planed for later only with Spike being the child. I would go after this, but right now I'm too busy with Endless Time, Or Forever End. Plus after that I told my followers I would try to finish The New Stallion.

I love the idea!

5335262 Looks like you got a plan well hope you get it done.

Would you be interested in writing it? If not then that's fine it's still good to hear people like this idea.

5335442 well not write it but I could collab :pinkiehappy:

That could work. PM when you want to talk about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11