Sweetie Belle 1,637 members · 2,657 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
EnderPon
Group Contributor

Read here before going on:

Have you read a Sweetie Belle story that you think is one of the best ones out there?
Well, here is the place to tell us. This is the thread where people can nominate any Sweetie Belle story they want to be added to the "Group Approved" folder.
Please make sure to respond to my most recent comment in order for your suggestion to be read. The other admins will help make the final decision over which stories stay and which stories go.

Nominations must include the following (in the following order):
• A link to the story
• The Author
• A few sentence description of the story
• All major tags and themes (Romance, Adoption, Tragedy, Flight, etc.)
• Major cast (characters)

Additional Info:
• You can shamelessly self-promote your own story, but you must tell me you are doing so.
Let's say, for example, I wanted to nominate my own story. I would do something like this in the "Author" section:
DJ GarV the Expert (shameless self-promotion)
N.B: If you do self-promote a story, it will not hurt nor help your chances.
• If you see a nomination that you agree with, thumb it up. It will give us admins a better idea of which stories are better for the job.
• If you want to make more than one nomination, make a separate comment for each nomination. That way the thumb up system will work better.

Happy Nominating!

Stories Inducted into the Folder

Stories Rejected from the Folder

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Does the story need to be complete?

SilentBelle
Group Contributor

Well, I'll toss up a few of course:
The Sweetie Chronicles: Fragments
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2593/the-sweetie-chronicles-fragments
Written by: Wanderer D
Description: Sweetie Belle travels numerous fanfic worlds in search for her missing mentor Twilight Sparkle
Tags/themes: Crossover, Adventure, Sad, Dark, comedy, romance and Magic
Cast: Sweetie Belle, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity.

SilentBelle
Group Contributor

To Love and Cherish
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/65546/to-love-and-cherish
Written by: Midnight herald
Description: A short story of Apple Bloom looking at Sweetie Belle and revealing the beautiful relationship they share.
Tags/themes: Sad, Slice of Life, Romance, First-person PoV, What it means to live and love.
Cast: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

1125646 - You beat me to it! I was just about to write a gushing review of The Sweetie Chronicles. But seriously, I can't give it enough thumbs up, it's my favourite Fimfic ever. :)

SilentBelle
Group Contributor

1125702 I'm pretty sure we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot if we didn't include that one. It kind of inspired me to get into writing. It's pretty damn awesome :twilightsmile:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Just to mention, if you want to nominate a Sweetie Belle story, and it isn't in the group, feel free to add it. I'm sure there are plenty of good stories that aren't in the group yet.

Also, any stories that are in the "Sweetie Belle Approved" folder, you already kinda have my vote on. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

EnderPon
Group Contributor

A Filly's Tale
8y Deathsia
R8in8ow follows Scootaloo home and discovers a secret a8out Sweetie 8elle so deeply 8uried that even she doesn't know.
Adventure, not sure if there's anything else to put here.
EoH, CMC, Discord.

The few nominations here are certainly good, but I think we need some official group approved GrimDark, don't you? Let's make it dark up in here.

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Friendship Never Dies
Written by: jmj
When Cutie Mark Crusading takes an unexpected turn, Sweetie Belle must go to great lengths for her friends. Because nothing stands in the way of friendship. Not even Death.
Tags: Sad, Dark, Tragedy, Magic
Cast: Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle as... The Cutie Mark Crusaders

You knew it was coming.

Midnight Belle (and the Case of the Vanishing Foals!)
Written By: darf
Sweetie Belle doesn't know what to think about the disappearances going on in Ponyville—but when her two best friends go missing, she decides to find out who's behind the whole thing, with the help of an identity she's been keeping secret for a while.
Will Midnight Belle (aka Sweetie Belle) find the perpetrator of the mysterious kidnappings, or will the first hint of mystery in Ponyville only turn out to be the tip of the iceberg?
Pick up this month's issue and find out!
Tags: Dark, Mystery/Suspense, Seriously Twisted Romance, Foalcon
Cast: She is Vengeance. She is the Night. Sweetie Belle is... the Celestia-damned Midnight Belle.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11