Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I have been working on a teen romance story involving a stallion from the show and a succubus pony, however I've been having a hard time thinking of a good title. Do any of you have any good suggestions?

Teenage pone gets the good succ

Sinful Temptations

6678695 Teen refers to the stories rating, not the age of the stallion.

Depends on the exact plot of the story.

6679194 Well, it is kind of difficult to discuss without giving too many details.

To be fair the Succubus pony in the story isn't same as those in folklore (at least not entirely). The thought is that they are mares who exhibit a mutated trait starting in their adolescence, such as the horns (which in the case of unicorns, their original horn actually splits into two) and the ability to interact with the dreams of other ponies through touch (while sleeping of course).

The story takes place from a stallion's POV, who is having difficulty with a mare that he loves. At one point he encounters the succubus pony by accident.

The two talk and the succubus tries to offer some advice in regards to the situation.

Yeah, I know that isn't a lot to go on, but I hope that helps. At this point in time I've only had two title ideas: The Fiend and I (which I'm not a big fan of), and Succulent Dreams.

Bedroom Advice. :raritywink:

6687476 That's actually a pretty good suggestion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8