Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

If you could pick any mare from the show to start a society of monsters who would it be and why?

Definitely Fluttershy, because she can communicate with animals and understand the ones no other pont can

And, in some cases, she herself it's a bat-pony

Well, I came here to say that, but you beat me to it. :yay:

Starlight Glimmer because she can randomly stick to her guns for crazy ideas and sympathize with them because she can relate to them cuz she saw herself as a monster before.

So someone just needs to judge a monster that she friended then she gets disgusted in a situation and stands up for them then makes a rash decision or such and sticks to her guns because she knows she was right, even if it takes a while.

definitely Fluttershy, the Queen of Beasts

Nightmare Moon.
now before we go crazy about that not being possible she had the entire night while trying to stop the elements of harmony to get aid from the monsters that stalk the night or before hand as a secondary contingency plan should she fail.

6484380 Yeah, I kind of thought that too. :rainbowlaugh:

6484340 That is an interesting thought.

6484594 Yes, but what about after she defeated the Elements? Would the society remain? I'm just asking to see your thoughts on that.

---

Out of curiosity, what are the odds that perhaps Rarity (perhaps under the influence of the Imagination Manifestation or an artifact of the like) could create such a society? What are all your thoughts on this?

EDIT: Also who keeps down voting my topics? I keep asking legitimate questions in this group and 1 person keeps down voting them for some reason (I would at least like to know why they are doing it).

Well first they need to revive Nightmare Moon.
After that they defeat the elements and Equestria is theirs then it would just become the ruling party. each species that joined the assault becoming a new noble family.
As for Rarity and the book i don’t really see her making a secret society of monsters because of the chaotic influence of a cursed book.
Trixie and the Alicorn Amulet however would probably be a more likely scenario.

If Rarity did from that manifestation book she would want to have to create things that do what she was going to do in the first place, but perhaps with more specified roles and can be given specific orders to carry out tasks. But the she makes those production things compact practical and beautified all to heck, so it runs around rapidly with sewing needles and blades and other tools, using any fabric-like material it can to turn into fancy dresses or such- including the hides of ponies coincidentally and perhaps marvelous bone jewelry and etc.

But that's less a society and more a horror novel where she is the queen of the things.

But that's less a society and more a horror novel where she is the queen of the things.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13