CIP: Your Source For General Fic Help 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
RainbowDashian
Group Admin

Here we ask you to link your fics for help. Basically, just put a link to it, request the area(s) you need, list the proofreader(s) you would like to help you, and we'll PM you as soon as we can. And example post is below:

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

EXAMPLE REQUEST

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41351/Sample-Fic

1 - Critique
-SampleUsername3698
-SampleUsername503
2 - Proofreading
-SampleUsername2901
3 - Custom (Tell me if I over-explained things, please.)
-SampleUsername4306

Hey, this is my first time ever using a help group, and I really just need somebrony to help with my fic. I only have one proofreader, and it's just not enough.

STORY HELP REQUEST

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/42393/Guard-Duty...

1 - Critique
- RainbowDashian
- EndlessCreations

2 - Proofreading
- TheYetiNinja

Please, I'm not even sure if i need that much help, but I just want to make sure. I don't wanna seem cocky. I just want a team to help me out, I really aspire to at least be noticed a bit more. Thank you.

TheYetiNinja
Group Admin

I'll get to it as soon as I find some free time, and PM you when I'm done.

STORY HELP REQUEST
1- Critique
Spike the Knight - be warned it is big and growing
Back from the North

I'm trying to recreate the whole Book 1 of my series, so I acquire assistance for it.

STORY HELP REQUEST

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/29341/my-big-flare-friendship-is-epic-recreation-in-progress

1- Critique
- Ideas on how to make the story more interesting, at the same time still funny and random, but some dramatic situations
- What is funny, and what is not? (Besides unnecessary grammar, the leet speak and interweb meme talk, I'm already planning on removing most of it, but keeping only a little so no need to mention that)
- The Mane Six being more in-character (I especially need help with Pinkie, because alot of her humor is in body moment, and I'm having a rough time explaining what she's doing during the story)

2- Proofreading
- The beta premiere at the bottom of the list
- (OPTIONAL) Chapters 3-7 have also been recreated, but I haven't published them yet. If it's alright with you, I'd rather just send you those unreleased alpha chapters personally.

3- Ideas
- Replacement chapters, 'cause some chapters are being replaced
- Cutaway gag ideas, like the cutaway gags from Family Guy, but more appropriate for young readers, otherwise still funny and possibly true
- Random humor in the middle of the story, not cutaways, but funny comments by the characters that still match their personalities

EXTRA NOTES

Books 2 and 3 have already been released, and most of Book 2 (besides the beginning few chapters because I'm planning on recreating those as well) seem to be just fine by me, but it'll help you suggest stories to me if you saw read some of those chapters as well.

This blog can explain some clues of what I want to put in the reconstruction of the story

Also, I may need some further assistance after you give me some tips, so may I stay in contact with at least one of you? Thanks! You have no idea how much I need this help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6