Pokémon Fics 1,668 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Okay, so we all know about Applin and its evolutionary line, Flapple and Appletun, right? Well how would Applejack react to these guys?

Think about it, one day Applejack is tending to her apple trees in the orchard, when suddenly, some of the apples seem to move on their own.

What do you guys think?

I think AJ would have a nice new pet to play with, after some confusion and screams that is. Maybe some more if it can somehow Gigantamax.

Well, she could get some more info of this intresting creature from Twilight, Celestia and Luna.

Well, it really depends which version of Applejack you referring too.

Pony Applejack would react a lot better since she lives in a place that hosts many different types of creatures, and she herself has claimed to have seen weirder things then Rarity trying to yank magic-attached wheels from her hoof. She'll probably ask up Fluttershy what it is, getting an "I don't know". Twilight would be delighted to see a new kind of creature she never saw before. Heck, I think all her friends and family will want to take a look at it. Applejack would probably take care of it, discovering what it does and accidentally evolving it when she feeds it a certain type of apple.

EG Applejack would be pretty confused and startled, (Applejack's "screams" are pretty tame though, not ever going near the level of eardrum breaking that most do) especially if she were to pick it from a tree and it suddenly moved. She might ask Sunset what it is, and eventually decide to take care of it herself.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

Wouldn’t it be more logical for her to ask Fluttershy first?

She wouldn't even know what a Pokemon is.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

Neither would the princesses.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

I was using other fanfics I’ve read as a reference point.

• In A New World, a New Way, Fluttershy already has loads of Pokémon at her house when the main characters visit her on day one.
  • In Twilight Sparkle is an Espeon Now, Rainbow Dash is transformed into a Vaporeon, and she goes to ask Fluttershy what she is.

That's a cool idea. I think it would be funny if Applejack's first encounter with Applin was when she's bucking apples out of trees. That would be when she accidentally knocks an Applin out of a tree, and it gets angry at her. Applejack might think at first that it's some kind of worm in an apple, until she sees where its eyes are positioned.
That would be next to impossible. Dynamax and Gigantamax occur because Pokemon are exposed to Galar particles. How could a Pokemon Gigantamax when it isn't in Galar? Some kind of advanced magic?

I mean, they have Discord as a friend. He could probably force the Flapple/Appletun to Gigantamax or Twilight could be scanning it with magic and figure out it can Gigantamax and create pseudo Galar energy, which would result in the possible complete destruction of her castle from a very large apple.

which would result in the possible complete destruction of her castle from a very large apple.

That has to be the funniest thing (taken out of context) that I read today.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

The Applin could have come from Galar.

True, but Pokemon have been shown to only be able to Dynamax near a Power Spot, as in Max Raid Battles and Gym Leader battles. They can also Dynamax in battles against GAME FREAK's Morimoto. The only way a Pokemon could Dynamax in Equestria would be if Equestria had a Power Spot, or if one of the more magically-skilled ponies used a spell that can cause Pokemon to Dynamax or artificially create Power Spots.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14