Pokémon Fics 1,668 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I think her team would consist of these Pokémon

Thoughts? I know, very Psychic-heavy.

7137149 Malamar, Mismagius and Rapidash I can understand. But why the other three.

Well, Oranguru because of her job as guidence counsellor. Froslass, because of Snowfall Frost, and because she used to roam the mountains in her past. And Hatterene, because of her violent tendencies. Starlight does have a tendency to lose her cool.

One Alolan Muk instawrecks this team.

7137155 Oh yeah, that makes sense.

Rapidash has High Horsepower

I love the idea that she'd use Malamar, because she pretended to be good but turned out to have brainwashed the ponies in her village.

A good point - as well as her team, shouldn't we also consider her relationship to her Pokemon? Would she cherish their individuality, or try to supress it? Heck, would she support training at all?

That's a good point. Would she join Team Plasma?

perhaps in the Equestrian region, it's Team Glimmer.

The pic of Hatterene is broken now.

In my fanfic, I have the idea that Starlight Glimmer’s partner Pokémon would be a Dusknoir (odd choice, I know)…

It’s weirdly fitting and it’s an unexpected choice, something I strive to do in it, resulting in some choices being;

A Dragonite for Fluttershy…
A Gengar for Pinkie Pie…
A Roserade for Applejack…
A Sableye for Rarity…
A Shiny Pidgeot for Rainbow Dash…
And a Shiny Lucario & Scizor for Twilight Sparkle…

Many are peculiar choices I’m sure, but they all fit together for one reason or another that ties to their characters…

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

I find the idea of non-humans owning Pokémon weird because there are species of Pokémon that look just like them, which raises ethical questions about why they Pokémon are being treated as lesser beings. It's the same reason I find humanoid Pokémon weird. I wanted to explore this theme in a Newverse side-story, but I never got around to it.

Just picture her as a Pokémon Trainer in the Pokémon World. Human.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14