Pokémon Fics 1,668 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Look who's back.

7121869 Huh. Hoping we'd get the see the armour. Is that the original voice actor for Mewtwo. He sounds about the same.

The voice actor? I don't know.

7121901 Well let's just hope this movie manages to fix all the glaring issues of the original. LIke that half-assed tears of life bit.

Okay... well um... they can just take my money now I guess

That's so awesome!

The last time I heard about this movie, it was only in Japan. But knowing that it'll be available in America... That's awesome! While I'm disappointed that the official trailer didn't even include the original Pokemon theme song, there's no doubt that the song will be in the movie itself.

Is anybody else hoping for remakes of other Pokemon movies as well? I'm hoping for a remake of Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice.

7121948 Pokemon 3's the only one I don't want remade. Why remake something that's perfect.

What I'm really hoping if they do more remakes of past movies is if they can do this: Reuniting the Original English Dub VA cast again. Besides, it would be so awesome to hear Veronica Taylor voice Ash Ketchum again for the first time in so many years. X3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9