Pokémon Fics 1,668 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

7109068 To qoute Amy Santiago, Oh momma.

I just really hope Primarina, Serperior, Lopunny, and Absol make it in. I definitely need Primarina and Serperior though... they're my favorite pokemon, period.

And I'll shiny hunt them too.

Hoping Hoenn starters make it in

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primarina will be able to be transferred in when pokemon home comes out. no idea about serperior absol or lopunny though.

I see one can have the player character be able to cosplay as certain NPC's..... DIBS ON COSPLAYING AS MARINE WITH THE FEMALE PLAYER CHARACTER! X3

I mean, super hyped for the regi's, both look dope but otherwise it looks cool I guess... Alright fine 2/3 birds also look dope and at least their finally honest about things, no longer releasing dlc as new games... Still fairly disappointed in the starters, their gigantimx doesn't even compare to the kanto starters so they are still the worst start class Pokemon in game.

Also, That last Pokemon had the goddamn triforce, I'm pretty sure Link needs that.

I don't have Bank nor do I plan on getting Home... so I'm likely gonna need someone to trade me a Popplio or such. I'll breed her myself! I love Primarina...

I'd rather pay $30 for DLC than $60 for whole new game. I'm down for this.

G-Max Inteleon is its own lookout post? G-Max Rillaboom has a whole drum set? G-Max Cinderace rides a giant flaming soccer ball?! Count me in! But, uh... I don't get where Pokemon Mystery Dungeon comes into play.

This is the way to go.

Sword and Shield probably turned out the way they did due to time constraints, but now, they can publish new DLC maybe every half year and have PLENTY of time to perfect the Gen 4 Remakes.

My guess is they want to test the waters and see if the Mystery Dungeon series still has its fans.

No, what I meant was that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon did not appear in the video, and that confused me.

Oh, well that was announced in the direct, but you probably saw that video already. this is just the trailer for the expansion pass
this is trailer for mystery dungeon dx.

Thanks for that. I haven't watched the direct, because I've been busy with my story and because I've got weak internet at home.

and thus the curtain is pulled back and the truth of all things are revealed. that ominous statement aside I've been dying for a pmd remake for a while now let's hope it's like oras since the first game shares a generation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17