Pokémon Fics 1,668 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

In the spirit of Hearth’s Warming, I’ve decided to give the gift of shiny Pokémon to those reading this post who are interested. I’ve amassed a decent collection over the years, but I think it’s time to let them get out of the box and battle again in new hands. Or camp out and eat curry, I suppose, species permitting.

Now, before I get to the details, I bet you’re wondering why exactly I would do such a thing. Well, it’s just that, as of Sword and Shield, I find myself not having much fun with the games anymore. They’re too easy and too static, mostly unchanged from my childhood. I enjoyed them immensely then, but I’ve since grown up. I’ll always be a fan, and I’ll check out any fresh titles Game Freak makes (Little Town Hero was great), but Pokémon simply isn’t doing it for me these days.

So, that said, here’s the list of shinies I have available, all sitting in Moon or Ultra Moon. Some are already trained, and some aren’t. A few are from old events. It’s first come, first serve, and one per person, so please reply below with the ‘mon you’re interested in along with your 3DS friend code. Mine is 4983-4940-4861. Once everything’s sorted out, we can schedule a time to trade via PM. If you’re not seeing anything that excites you, I also have a ton of legendary and mythical Pokémon stocked up, so you can also ask for one of those instead. Odds are I’ll probably have it.

Oranguru
Chansey
Tangrowth
Victreebel
Farfetch'd
Emboar
Seaking
Glalie
Muk
Stantler
Bergmite
Corsola
Garchomp
Raikou
Gyarados (2X)
Pikachu
Silvally
Haxorus
Tapu Koko
Rayquaza
Altaria
Alolan Persian
Sandslash
Gumshoos
Granbull

Before I ask for any of those Pokemon, I'd like you to know that I don't live in a place with a strong internet connection, so I can't trade with you very easily. However, I may be able to go to a McDonald's and use their wi-fi to trade.

With that out of the way, I'd like to thank you for the kind offer. Do you happen to have a Keldeo? I just don't feel complete without my favorite Pokemon by my side. If not, I'll settle for Meloetta, or shiny Chansey if you don't have Meloetta. My friend code is 3282-3813-5949.

Also, I agree with you about the Pokemon games being too easy. However, I still find it tough in Sword to catch all the Gigantamax Pokemon. I only have a 4-star G-Max Snorlax, three G-Max Sandaconda, and a 5-star G-Max Butterfree. I caught the G-Max Butterfree with help from an online partner who hosted the Max Raid Battle.

I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

7088945 Quick question: will it work on Y Version or Omega Ruby? I never had the money to get Moon or Ultra Moon

I was wondering if I can get the Haxorus? My friend code is 3668-9549-4642

Also if you are willing to, can I get the Altaria as well?

If not then that's fine, PM me later on about our trading as it's nearly 4AM where I am.

Should I add your friend code too?

7089146 Crud...well, my brother has Sun and I think Ultra Sun, maybe I can talk to him

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6