Pokémon Fics 1,669 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

I came up with this idea a while ago, then forgot about it, but after seeing some Pokémon transformation fanart I decided to revive it.

One day, all across the multiverse, various fictional characters wake up to discover that they've turned into Pokémon (including human characters from Pokémon itself), but they still remain in their own world. They eventually discover that it happened because the space-time continuum of all worlds was being broken, which is harmless to Pokémon but lethal to everything else, and Palkia and Arceus transformed everyone to save their lives.

...Does that sound too complicated? My original idea was various protagonists being turned into Pokémon to prevent all of the Pokémon multiverses to be destroyed, but Palkia being unable to transfer them, but I thought this would be more interesting.
I'd write this myself, but I have four fanfics going on right now.

I may not do this, but I think it's very interesting! :twilightsmile:

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

5050965 You don't have to write it; you should focus on Ascension instead. Working on multiple chapter fics at once is hard. DX (RIP Eighteen Elements.)

I called the original story idea (which I wrote as a document on FF.net, but I deleted it) An Untimely Transformation.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

Last night, while I was half-asleep, I came up with some ground rules for the might-be-written An Untimely Transformation universe.

The plot
One day, Palkia notices that every universe that doesn't already have Pokémon in it is falling apart. The skies of all these worlds are covered in purple cracks, and the ground is being shattered by supernatural earthquakes. Arceus believes that the only way to save everyone is by turning them all into Pokémon. But they don't all transform as once...
The confused, newly-transformed characters from around the multiverse must now try to find out why they were transformed. It turns out that Arceus intentionally broke all of the universes so that xe could spread Pokémon far and wide in order to control every universe. Nobody is happy about this, not even the Creation Trio.

Writing your story
- All stories must be posted on FictionPad, though they can be posted on another website in addition. This is because FP lets you tag your story with as many franchises as you want, and the list feature will help me group all of the stories together.
- Please tag your story as "An Untimely Transformation" and "Pokémonification" under additional tags.
- For now, nothing 18+ rated. (I won't be able to view it.)
- Check to see if a franchise you want has been "taken" by another author.
- If a franchise has multiple continuities, an author can only have one continuity.
- This is an alternate universe fic; Pokémonifying everyone will override all canon events that happen afterwards.

How do Pokémon work in this universe?
- The only one-of-a-kind legendaries in this universe are the Creation Trio and Arceus, so feel free to turn any character you like into a legendary, but remember that they're supposed to be rare.
- Pokémon have an ability called the heart's voice, which allows them to understand any language, but they can only communicate with others who have the heart's voice. Characters who speak fluent animal can communicate with Pokémon, if they haven't already been turned into one.
- Remember, Arceus wants everyone to be comfortable with their new forms. You should turn your characters into a Pokémon that resembles their species, or a species they'd like to be, and they should still be able to do all of their skills.
- Characters must be transformed into unevolved Pokémon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5