Pokémon Fics 1,666 members · 897 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Raikou
Birth Name: Raiden
Personality: Prideful, Serious, Impatient…
Favorite color(s): Gold
Time of Birth: XX/XX/1820
Time of Death: XX/XX/1860
Time of Rebirth: XX/XX/1860
Form before Rebirth: ELECTRIC-Type Pokémon (UNKNOWN)
Hair Color: Lavender
Favorite Animal(s): Smilodon, Big Cats, Polar Bears
Parentage: Arceus (Adoptive grandfather), Ho-oh (Adoptive mother/Creator)
Cause of Death: Building on Fire by Lightning

Entei
Birth Name: Kaida
Personality: Serious, Controlled, Calm…
Favorite color(s): Orange, Red, Crimson, Yellow, Golden Yellow, Cyan
Time of Birth: XX/XX/1840
Form before Rebirth: FIRE-Type Pokémon (UNKNOWN)
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Favorite Animal(s): Dogs, Wolves, Birds of Prey

Suicune
Birth Name: Izumi
Personality: Serious, Brooding, Free Spirited…
Favorite color(s): Indigo, Blue, Violet, Peach
Time of Birth: XX/XX/1830
Form before Rebirth: WATER-Type Pokémon (UNKNOWN)
Hair Color: Violet
Favorite Animal(s): Canines, Felines, Birds, Fish, Praying Mantis

Biography;
Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are considered by many as the ‘youngest’ of the Legendary Pokémon, the three were once regular Pokémon, whose species are currently unknown. Before they were revived by Ho-Oh, they went by the names; Raiden, Kaida, and Izumi, respectfully…

Raikou, then Raiden, was once a powerful member of the Imperial Guard’s Pokémon division, as one of many tasked with guarding Ninkō, the Emperor of Japan at the time. He was known for being swift, and striking hard and fast, one feat he was made famous for was being able to defeat highly trained ninja, a feat at the time was considered impossible for a Pokémon. During one assassination attempt on the Emperor’s life, Raiden had to contend with not only an infamous ninja known only as ‘Silent Death’, but also had to defeat an enemy kingdom’s most powerful warrior Pokémon. Raiden proved to have met his match against these two opponents, but he succeeded in killing ‘Silent Death’ and defeating the Pokémon. Unfortunately, he was inflicted with a poison that paralyzed his body the waist down, for his incredible feat, the Emperor awarded him with high honors and was retired for his valiant efforts. With the help of a monk, he eventually reached the city of Kyoto, Ecruteak City to trainers, and spent the remainder of his life at the Brass Tower…

Entei was in its life, the pet of the Tokugawa Shogun, Tokugawa Ienari, serving as his traveling companion, and protector, named Kaida. But the Tenpo Famine led to Kaida to flee from his master, knowing he had lost his sanity during the famine. He came to Kyoto, starving and weak, where he was taken in by a family to nurse him back to health. The head wife of the family, served meals for the abandoned and disabled Pokémon in the Brass Tower, so he accompanies and sometimes guards the Brass Tower and the Legendary Pokémon that rests atop the great tower, Lugia. Kaida came to be well known and respected among the people of Kyoto, as a protector with a big heart, as he finds and brings abandoned children and Pokémon to the tower…

Suicune was once a Pokémon that was named Izumi by her kind master, a farmer and his family next to the city of Kyoto. Izumi helped the farmer gather fish and underwater plants to sell them in Kyoto’s markets, and also doubles as their protector with the family’s dog. One day, Izumi protected the farmer’s wife from a poisonous and dangerous snake of great size with her fellow pet. Both the dog and Izumi succeeded in defending the wife when a rescue party finished off the snake, but Izumi was inflicted with the snake’s venom, rendering the healthy Pokémon, sickly and frail. The venom would normally kill even Pokémon, but Izumi’s resolve to be with her family kept her alive, but weak. Under the instructions of a monk, the farmer left Izumi at the Brass Tower in Kyoto, promising his faithful Pokémon that he and his family will visit her, a promise which he kept till the end…

Izumi, Kaida, and Raiden met each other about seven months prior to the burning of the Brass Tower, all three becoming close friends very quickly. However, a terrible storm, and a vicious war came to Kyoto, then, two lightning bolts struck the Brass and Tin Towers, igniting fires on both buildings. Lugia fled the fire and conflict, as its tower was burning into an inferno. Kaida ensured that the Pokémon and people made it out safely, but Izumi and Raiden were still trapped in the burning tower. Kaida ran back inside the tower to rescue them, but the tower collapsed, killing all three Pokémon, leaving the entire city grieving over the loss of three lives…

However, Ho-Oh was about to leave as the tower collapses and the rain put out the fire, leaving the Tin Tower in fairly good condition, but the Brass Tower destroyed. Ho-Oh saw that three pokemon were killed in the fire, and overcome with pity, used her special power to revive Raiden, Kaida, and Izumi as Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, and subsequently adopted them. Now all three serve their adoptive mother, vaguely remembering their past lives…

Here's my headcanon of the Legendary Pokemon, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. As for why I didn't do one for Mewtwo, well that is pretty self-explanatory...Leave your thoughts on this one, as I next move to Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Celebi...

4822768 Very interesting headcanon, and one that I could see being their unoffical expanded back stories.

4822768 HAH! So they were eeveelutions :3

4824449 Actually, no...Until it is officially confirmed by Game Freak, I left the species of Pokémon the Legendary Beasts were ambiguous, possibly Pokémon that will be revealed in a future generation...

Awesome as always... hey, did you do one for Mewtwo?

Northern Desert
Group Admin

4822768 I'm impressed on how much work and detail you put into this. I see an imaginative writer at work here, keep up the good work :twilightsmile:

4825414 Actually...
Yes...Since the first four regions were centered in Japan, and the fact Johto did not help making it subtle, so I had their backstories, even their names, heavily influenced by Japanese culture...
So it was a gimme for me to use the country of origin's folklore and history into their story...
I do encourage you to find out what their names mean, all three are real Japanese names...

4825409 Until it is officially confirmed, I'll leave their pre-pokemon identities a secret...

4825461 I skipped Mewtwo...I didn't bother since its backstory has already been stated and referenced in various Pokemon media, since a lot of fans agree that Mewtwo was created by Dr. Fuji, and that more than one Mewtwo had been created...Look at my Headcanon for Mew to see what I mean...

4825502 Thanks, I've had long considered using these kinds of info for any story I write involving Pokemon...
I'd like to know, is there one headcanon of mine you want to see more than anything?

4825385 okay

4825409 VWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Northern Desert
Group Admin

4825545 one you already made or are you asking if I want to see you make a Pokemon head cannon of a legendary that I would be interested in?

I honestly can't choose one of the headcannons you made over the others, they all have great detail pu into them and each one of them are interesting! My question for you is which Legendary is your favorite and how would you write their headcannons?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13