Pokémon Fics 1,668 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 182 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 182

4398123 I happen to have one life orb if your offer is still up.

4804583 Sure, it's still good. A lot of the Pokemon in the OP might not be there, though. What would you like?

4805182 You still have the Goomy? Also what Pokémon would you like for me to give you with the Life Orb? I have some leftover Weedles and Roselias with decent IVs.

4805297 Yes, I do still have the Goomy! :pinkiehappy: Anything you're willing to lose is fine, as long as it has the Life Orb.

4805395 Alrighty then. If you still need to get rid of some Eevees, I can take some of them off your hands too if you want.

I have two ready for trade if you want them. Again, just trade away something you can afford to lose.

FC: 4227-2892-5463

Whenever you're ready. :twilightsmile:

4806405 I didn't get a notification so sorry for being late.
My friend code is 3351 4337 8726
My 3ds name is Jern

still looking for help in evolving my scyther.
PLEASE PM me if interested. :applecry:

4807492 I was a bit late, too. Sorry for spacing out like that. :twilightsheepish:

Added! :pinkiehappy:

4807609 Alrighty. I'm ready. Give me a moment.

4807586 Need to trade a Rhydon to evolve. Interested?

hold
4807613 already offered me the service BUT I'll still help you to evolve your Rhydon after this.

4807621 Okay. Take your time. I'm easy. :twilightsmile:

4807637 I'm ready. adding your FC now.

4807647 Okay, then. Let me add yours.

mine is 4270-1687-5686 name: Apollo

4807653 Added. Let me trade with Potato first.

4807659 K I'll wait. Tell me when you are ready to do a trading with me.

Thank you! I've been trying to get a Gooey Goomy for a while.

4807674 Thank you. This Life Orb will really help. :twilightsmile:

4807681 going online
my character's name is Klavier

Does anyone happen to have an extra of the Hoopa from McDonald's? Missed out on my chance to get one due to army stuff getting delayed :pinkiesad2:

can someone help me to evolve porygon? I want Porygon Z!

Willing to trade a Shiny Kyogre for a Shiny of one of the following.
Jirachi
Celebe
Shaymin
Manaphy
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
My friend code is 3540-0908-5875

LF: Spare Mew US Serial Code

Just tell me what want in exchange and I'll see if I have it. ^^

Comment posted by zeusdemigod131 deleted Jul 6th, 2016

I'm close, guys! I'm so flipping cloooose!
I'm missing just a dozen or so pokémon to get the complete Pokédex (not counting a few event exclusive, but meh) but those are the ones I can't really get on my own.
So, I need a trading buddy. Preferably one with Alpha Sapphire, so I can get the entries for Lugia and Kyogre.

Most of the Pokémon I'm missing are the trading-with-item ones, that cannot exactly be easily found on the GTS.
I already have a few Pokémon ready with the proper item, and I'm missing the items for a few others. Before I go and spend hours in the Chateau to buy them, I wanted to know if someone here already had them and needed some help to get them to elvolve, as I do with mine.

So, I have ready: Clamperl (for Hauntail), Onix, Dusclops, Slowpoke, Poliwhirl and Magmar
I don't have the items for: Porygon, Spritzee, Swirlix, Rhydon, Electabuzz

With my current BP, I can buy only ONE of the missing items. If someone is interested, please let me know ASAP!

So, who wants to help a guy complete the national dex? I only need Politoed, Kingdra, Slowking, Porygon2, Huntail, Gorebyss, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Electivire, Dusknoir, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, and Porygon-z. I just need them for the dex; I'll trade them right back.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 182