Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I, the leader of the USM has quelled the Dirt Pony rebellion and ended the occupation. Any Unicorns who have suffered from the brief time they were in controll you may go back to your daily lives with my condolenses. If you see any of the dirt pony scum remiants please kill them.

also FiddleBottoms and the other members of the EPRA are faggots.

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor
zel

462749 Failed*

462755 LoL my hax r s0 1337!

step 1. when even the slightest stench of treachery is sniffed out make a "disposable" account. In my case my ex girlfriends will do becuase she was done with MLP and said I could have it anyway.

step 2. Distract the masses. In my case, the fear of banning worked fine as it distracted you to the point you would believe an obvious spy. (In this case I did contact poltron but imediatly sent him 2 messages requesting he stay out of it. I wasn't kidding about parinoia, I have it to the max. thats one of the reasons me and Stalin (the old owner of the account) broke up.)

3. While they are distracted and have givin the imposter (In this case me) their trust have them put them into a position of power and then proceed to destroy them from the inside out.

step 4. fuck bitches

step 5. sabatoge compleate, put trusted members into admin positions.

OOC: Again, I am truly sorry for contacting poultron, If he does begin banning anyway I will deleate my account to make amends.

zel

462758 Hope you are satisfied :trollestia:
Ooh sweet Luna, I fucking knew it, fuck you Wrath.

First of all, what the goddamn fuck is even going on anymore? Can someone who is not a crazy person please explain to me?

also FiddleBottoms and the other members of the EPRA are faggots.

You're just jealous that we don't invite you to our gay orgies.
Okay, see, here. I'm pretty sure those are words. And I think the language is English. But I'm not following any of this. At all.

Can't decide whether

or

zel

462767 Do not try to comprehend this.
Seriously.

462768 :facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

I'll go drown my shame in whiskey and sleep.

462784 I'll spend my happiness pwn1ng n00b2 0n bl4ck 0ps. 360 n0 sc0p3!

It's like, every time I think, "this can't possibly make any less sense," it does.

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

The plot thickens!

463035 Your mom's plot thickens. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

463757 OH hoho very funny I commend lord and master!:trollestia:

463764 Thank you, We I hereby mae you the minister of free thpught, your job is to go around and check everyone's favorites and blog posts periodicly to root out any traitors. If you do a vigilint jon I shall make you an admin and declare you a "Pegusi friend of the state", a Pegusis that has accepted it's place in society and has done good for the grand Unicorn led riech. and shall be treated as a citizen.

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

463769 I will do this honorably and hopefully all pegasi will follow in my hoofsteps!:twilightsmile:

463774 Oh and what would you do if you mother, father, siblings, etc. were found to be enemies of the state?

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

463775 Kill them of course if they are to try anything! and turn them in for questioning and torture if needed!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22