Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
zel

And so, the group meets its end. I hope you realized; Your Leader is dead, noone can lead this pitiful movement. You can choose: leave now, and forget about everything, or join our cause and follow the Father, as he leads this new, reborn group into better future.

We, Earth Pony Communist Party secure equality to every pony. We plan to abolish the eternal rulie of alicorns; Put in place the pomponous unicorns and bring the boastful pegasi to the ground. Every one will have equal chances, forget about the wrong system of social classes that the society followed up until now.

I'M DEFECTING TO THE MOTHERLAND, long live the glorious communist regime, may it bring equality to all.

462385 Great news comrades! Zel, could you make me an admin? I look forward to leading our gloryouse Equestria motherland to a new Golden age!

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

462397Fine leave! who needs you! our power stems from our unity and those without honor leave like little cowards! Heil mon fuhrer!

Ha! You do not know when you are powerless to stop this. I would call you comrade, but you are not my friend. Do not try to stop the force of communism spreading through the land for you will break under our boot!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8