Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53

It appears that Zel has betrayed his Unicorn brothers. Don't believe me? Look in the stats of this Earth pony filth http://www.fimfiction.net/story/51596/Muselpfrede and in Zel's favorites. HE HAS FAVORITED A FIC SUPPORTING AN EARTH PONY RUN COMMUNIST REGIME! as such, I have kicked him from the group. It certainly is a sad day to see a once great Unicorn be fooled by the lesser masses.

458739 Exactly, What we need are LOYAL Unicorns to go around and screen every member's group memberships and favorites to root out any traitors.

zel

458721 Why the fuck are you stalking my favourites, faggot.:trollestia:

458748 I wasn't I was browsing and discovered that peice of shit. Mortified I look at who would favorite such a filthy story and you were in it. *spits* filthy traitor.

zel

458752 I should have left you banned, faggot :trollestia:

458757I bet you would think that, so that you could turn the USM into a Dirt Pony verison of Red Square. Even then we would have discovered your REAL identity and kicked you. Im curius, what made you want to betray the master race?

zel

458764 I guess this have something with you being a faggot :moustache:

Shit, I need to work on my vocabulary.

458767 Typical earth pony, avoiding the question and instead resorting to petty insults.

zel

458769 SO YOU FIGURED IT OUT. YES, I AM THE PART OF THE EARTH PONY SUPREMACY MOVEMENT, I WAS MEMBER FROM THE START. YOU WERE RIGHT TO SUSPECT ME AT THE BEGINNIG.

458774 AH-HA! I KNEW IT! Well, I mean I would be suprised if no one else did. I mean, you ARE Polish. fuckin' commie.

zel

458776 We defeated communism :ajbemused:
>america
>history

458781 After they saved you from the Nazis. So yes, it is just like a pole, left the supeirior party in favor of the huge one with better guns.

zel

458793 You got pretty shitty facts here dear sir. :moustache:

458795 Yes, indeed I do. Have you ever the American Public School system? preety shitty. Anyway back on track....*ahem* What are you going to do know? Start an 'earth pony supremecy movement'? I have a better name, Dirty Fags United. I bet you would listen to Justin Beiber.

zel

458799 Oh, so mature :raritywink:
Tell me, do you intend to lead the group now? because you did pretty shitty job so far

458803 Like you did any better. At least I will try instead of giving it to the earth ponies.

zel

458805 Ooh. Well, let us see.

458808 Damn you and your flashy emoticons. Anyway, yes, now leaveand go to your filthy dirt pony breatheren.

zel

458810 Will do.

458818 Good Ridance. *i'll be damnd if i don't get the final word in this* Now go, make the USM's life better, it gets a little boring around here sometimes.

zel

458825 This is because you came back

Yeeeeesssssssss ....
Fight, argue. Destroy yourselves. The bourgeois scum shall crumble in self-division. The middle-class against the upper-class. The right against the left. The over there against the here by the soda machine.

The poor, you will always have with you.

zel

458831 Oh my god, The Master hath arrived!

458837 Poor? Oh, you must mean the filthy Earth Ponies who we took everything from to give to the hard working Unicorns. The breathing filth known as the dirt pony desearves less than the concentration camps we put them in.

458841 If your going to betray us, please go and form your own group, also Zel, I need you to return your USM keyring and dogtags so we can give them to a more worthy pony, (IE: Unicorn as all other breeds are not ponies at all.)

zel

458847 Good luck finding someone capable :moustache:

also, you're, not your.

458851 You do realize that YOU are a Unicorn!

The unicorn is weak! The unicorn is decadent! The unicorn denies his true purpose as a tool of the state in order to pursue what he, in his folly, perceives as individual will.
The Earth Pony is the backbone of the nation. Like the mighty Antaeus, he draws his strength from the land. His will is unbreakable because it is the will of millions!

zel

458853 Hitler was a jew, so what of it? :moustache:

458855 No, He was Catholic. The earth ponies will throw you into the Gulags, thier rooms are almost as dirty as the assholes of the ones who built them.

458854 The Unicorns have magic, thus they can do any task the lesser Dirt Ponies can do only better.
This is the communist world you dirt ponies will doom us to.

zel

458865 My ultimate plan is too great for you to fathom. Things like race and supremacy are nothing in the face of the ultimate judgement. Prepare your sinful anuses, earthlings.

458881 Race will always matter, you filthy race traitor, I bet you would even marry an Earth Pony.

zel

458886 Why not? They are incredibly sexy.

458894 I ment marry, as in develop emotional bonds with them, and risk giving birth to Dirt pony foals

zel

458895 Exactly. I would love to have a cute earth mare as a wife.:moustache:

458903 Last time I checked, you couldn't marry objects.

zel

458904 Thank god I am marrying a cute earth pony, then.

Cars. Planes. Oil. Firearms. Telecommunications.
Looks like a world of scientific advancement and progress, as opposed to the millienia of stagnation Equestria has suffered under the unicorn lash.
Unicorns and pegasi deliberately oppose innovation, because it will render your races obsolete.

458924 Wrong! We directly support technological advancement, it is the EARTH ponies who oppose it becuase of there meaningless traditions and worthless morals. While you are living on your farms, wallowing in dirt, us UNICORNS are doing jobs such as doctors, scientists, surgeons, while you Earth ponies are raising pigs for what reason? Last time I checked ponies were vegitarian.

Need I remind you that it is Comrade Pinkie Pie (inventor of the term "Party") who invented the first flying machine? And hot air balloon? And fire arm?
Did unicorns create the wheeled carriage? No! It is the work of stout Earth Ponies. Unicorns neglect science in favor of an idiotic reliance on magic.

Your hatred of pigs is exactly the sort of backwards thinking that will destroy our great nation! If I may quote one of our greatest thinkers:

It is every citizen's final duty to go into the [pig pen] and become one with all the [ponies].

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

458841>>458917 *Luna

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

459082 What no Pegasi love?

459458 The USM hates Pegusi and the earth pony supremecy movement wants to implat metal plates in their legs in order for them to only be able to fly and laay down so they have no choice but to work the weather constantly.

459090 Idiotic magic? If you recall AppleBuck season, a Unicorn picked an entire acre of Apples all at once. And if you also recall it was a Unicorn's idea to bail the Earth POny out of her prediciment. (Which was her own Job, I might add.)

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

459486 alright alright well HOW DO YOU FEEL AGAINST ALICORNS EY!? mind bender!

459500 They are infeirior to the PURE Uniconr race becuase their blood has been muddled with that of the infeiriors.

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

459502 good show good show i think Ill just go rip off my wings and grow horn now! lol

459505 PLease do, and join the USM. I sence a war brewing....

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

459510 I believe all pegasi are slaves to the Unicorns and are beneath such a exemplar race.
If I can turn into a Unicorn I would by all means, but how do you do this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53