Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Что наша позиция на гей жеребцов и кобыл лесбиянкой быть? Я имею в виду, мы можем записать их? Изнасилование них? Отправить их в лагеря, где они избили гей-далеко?

We're neutral as long as they adhere to our fascist ideology and keep it out of the public eye.

451805 Но то, что о жеребенка пары?

Only in private, the mare can do shit publicly. Public displays of open homosexuality will result in neutering without anesthetic or painkillers and a one way trip to the filthy dirt pony gulags.

451808 Хорошо. Кроме того, я S Законно ли иметь LSA лаборатории?

No it is not. At least not if you got caught. I never got caught (if you look at the rest of the conversation this sounds incriminating).

451812 Кроме того, вы знаете, что наказание для изготовления сырой напалмом? А также, сколько я могу получить за счет продажи LSA и напалм в спину переулков.

I wouldn't recommend it. Why would you need crude napalm anyway?

451817 Нет причин. Кроме того, как мы должны относиться к гриффонов? Разве мы вторгаемся их после Ziggers?

Griffins were integrated as second class citizens alongside the pegasi, the ziggers were treated as earth ponies were.

451819 Как вы понимания моих русских? Я думал, что они говорили по-английски более в Великобритании, или Англии, или как там это называется сейчас.

Are you seriously asking me this when you have access to google translate? Also the terminology gets scrambled in translation.

в самом деле, впрямь

zel

451800 I am gay. :moustache:

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

Too lazy to open the translator :moustache:

*raises hand*

Eh...

zel

452200 452051
Well, I am something more of a pansexual minus bisexual.
I especially enjoy these androgynous individuals.
But yeah, after some time on internet you develop sexual attraction to almost anything.:moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19