Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42

The average Filly gets their Cuti Mark between ages 7-10. That would mean any filly who gets their cutimark past age ten would be inferior. Should they be sent to etermination camps with the Earth ponies, forced into slavery with the pegusi, or just be branded with a hot iron to make sure other Unicorns shun them and their inferiority dosn't spread. Or we could be tolerant pussies about it and compleatly ignore this problem.

446896 I prefer the former, being far more sadistic and terrible than the latter. :pinkiehappy:

446930 OH MY GOD I WANT TO PUT MY PENIS IN YOUR AVATAR!:flutterrage: *Cough* I mean, um, I agree. :moustache:

446950 Perhaps having the more of the useful fillies become slaves to their rightful Unicorn masters would suffice better than just chucking the lot of them in the camps; I would agree with you on that point. Maybe have those slaves hot-ironed on the Cutie Mark to add to their shame, rather than the foreleg or face. (Actually, both the cheek and cutie mark will show even more shame from two directions.) Also, the earth-ponies who get their Cutie Marks late *chhhhht* to the camps with the lot of ye! :pinkiecrazy:

And yes, brutalass, I wanna fuck my avatar as well. :twilightsmile:

446959 I heard Colgate got her cutie mark a littlelate, perhaps the USM should pay her a visit......

446977 NOES. :fluttercry: She was only ten years one month!

446978 exactly, she was a month late.

446984 Will she be forced into slavery or be branded?

446989 Well, we could use her for entertainment for a few years then waste her.

447000 PLease stop showing love for the inferiors, it is a crime against the USM.

447005 Thank you, If you want to idolize a unicorn try Twilight Sparkle, she got her cutie mark at 8.

447015 Yes it does, Twilight is a perfect example of the master race.

447064 Sorry. But still, do you think our executioners/soldiers should be subjected to that awesomeness before murdering the vast legions of the undesirable?

447068 Honestly I don't really like them. Anyway. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING MUSIC THREAD! THE ONLY TIME MUSIC SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP IN A NON MUSIC THREAD IN THE USM IS IF WE ARE DISCUSSING OUR FUTURE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

Now, back to the topic, No, Our soilders should be desensitized to a point where they have no emotions, they have no likes or dislikes and do not care if they live or die. Thus would have no opinion on music exept believeing it is a waste of time. Our executioners on the other hand can listen to anything they like, I don't give a fuck. as long is the songs are not by an earth pony band/songwriter.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING MUSIC THREAD! THE ONLY TIME MUSIC SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP IN A NON MUSIC THREAD IN THE USM IS IF WE ARE DISCUSSING OUR FUTURE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

Alright, alright. Jesus.

Soldiers being emotionless: I agree.
Executioners being able to have emotions if they listen to music NOT by an earth-pony artist: Alright, I can see that.

447470 Yes, they go to the camps, too.

I don't really care what age they get their cuti-marks, as long as it's a useful cuti-mark and not environmentalism or sympathy. If they get marks deemed unlawful or useless by the state then they will be raped, beaten and sentenced to life in the Earth pony gulags where they will spend the rest of their days in starvation, depression and agony for failing to live up to the expectations of our glorious totalitarianist government.

They may or may not be transferred to dirt pony medical testing facilities deemed too unethical for use with animals. Where they may be subjected to horrible agony and experimented on in a variety of ways including surgical alteration, drug test, torture test drives (Finding new and efficient ways to inflict the most agony upon a pony) and also stress testing (tests which have an end goal of testing the limits of a ponys physical and/or mental durability to and past breaking point E.G how badly can you mutalite a pony and still keep him alive with medical scienece, or just how badly can you damage a ponies mind with advanced and prolonged torture techniques and healing magic. Torture test driving and stress testing go hand in hand).

zel

>Sweetie Belle

448577 WHAT?! YOU SICK FUCK! THATS A UNICORN FILLY! SHE HASN"T GOTTEN HER CUTI MARK YET BUT SHE'S ONLY 8! THEY ARE ONLY CONSIDRED UNWORTHY IF THEY ARE 10+!

zel

448984 I fucking said SB, because she is too fucking awesome to even be considered unpure.
Also, we do not know their ages actually.

449198 AppleBloom is the oldest and Sweetie belle is the youngest. You can tell by how they act. Also it has been 5 minuets into an acid trip and so far I know the meaning of life AnD I just ha the lovliest conversation with twilight Spakle about abortion.

Sounds good man. I once hallucinated a 3-d dancing Luna while under the influence of 400 morning glory seeds, it was incredibly vivid.

449635 How do you get the coating that makes you vomit off the seeds? I keep trying but it always gets me.

I usually just use smaller doses, except if I want to get super fucked up.

1) Here's what I do, get a balloon and a baseball bat, wash the seeds, dry them then put them into the balloon.

2) Hit the balloon with the bat (hammers or other heavy blunt objects work just as well, just make sure it isn't sharp as it will cut the balloon)

3) cut open Balloon and put powder onto a spoon. Gulp down painlessly in a single mouthful and a glass of water instead of going through the horrible pain of chewing them.

4) If you want to get even higher and at the same time not get sick, first you must use more seeds, crush to a powder as before and put it in a large glass or water-bottle (cover it in tin foil as light destroys LSA).

5) Add a large amount of distilled water (boil a kettle to rid it of impurites then cool it down to about room temperature), the LSA will defuse from the powder into the water, you could filter out the bits as well so you don't get nearly as sick, but the trick I use means you don't have to.

6) Leave it for 4 - 5 hours in a (very) dark place but add a few small slices of garlic (crushed if you want) into it, the high sulfur content of the garlic will break down the chemicals that make you sick meaning you can drink 1000 seeds worth and feel no sickness whatsoever.

7) I recommend using a long straw (from MC-Donald's maybe) and rapping the end in a sock or cloth to filter out all the vile tasting shit at the bottom. Once you drink the solution disregard the leftover white pulp at the bottom, it's useless.

Enjoy getting fucked up :twilightsmile:.

Edit: After your're done, before you throw that white shit out i'd refill it with water just to strain the last drops of LSA out of there, i also recommend using a disposable water bottle (2 liter for 2000 seeds) and just throw it away afterwards to avoid cleanup.

450762 So wash, smash and eat? sounds simple, how do you wash them, like is there any special soap or do you use soap at all?

Pretty straight forward, use soap if you want. Get a bowl of water (breakfast bowl will do) and put the seeds into it, use your hands to swish and kneed the seeds around and bob them underwater.

Do this for around 20 seconds but no longer then 40 as by that point the LSA will start to transfuse into the soapy water which is a waste (a small waste in such a small period, you'll lose less then 1% potency so it's worth it to get all the pesticides out).

Then basically take the seeds and put them on a towel to dry them, wipe them dry as quickly as possible. you do not want water on them, even though the LSA transfuses much less effectively with the seeds outer coating, you're still loosing it (plus it'll make the powder into pulp instead when smashing them) (well worth doing though, only takes 5 min usually).

Done.

Edit: Any kind of soap. Hand wash even, best bet is a bar of soap.

450771 I dont know if they do this on britain but over in the U.S. they put a coating on them that makes you throw them up before you can get high. Will this method get rid of that to?

Probably, Just use allot more soap.
And scrub them between a wash cloth when you dunk them.

Or you could order some 'Baby Hawaiian Woodrose' off the internet which are 80 times as potent, one seed is like eating 80 regular seeds. All you have to do is peal off the outer layer with a knife (seriously they contain arsenic).

450779 So they don't put the coating on them in britain?

I think that's just a part of the seed actually. When I first started experimenting with them I add 250 seeds and I felt like I was dying, I had to make a serious effort not to throw up and almost failed several times. Had to lie down next to a toilet. i also throw up when I chew them because the seeds natural coating is noxious, I literally dry heave, if that's your problem then the crushing method will solve the chewing issue completely.

Describe your experiences and how many seeds you ate so I can determine the problem.

450793 No. I haven't tried, I have no access to them at his point. But over here the government literaly puts a noxious coating on them.

You sure? I'm pretty sure you can buy them from the local store/ supermarket/ wall-mart. Just walk down by yourself. Just make sure they're 'heavenly blue' variety.

450804 How the fuck do you take the seeds out of the actuall plant?

450804 And why does it have to be the blue ones

Buy the fucking seeds themselves (not a plant)from the super market.

Heavenly blue are the only commercially available ones that get you high. Other morning glory strains are too toxic and not potent enough. It's the only one that works.

zel

450820 In this shitty city there are no fucking flowers. I mean, what the fuck.

450845 In my cityevryone's a gun totting christian maniac.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42