Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,744 stories
Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49

YEP. Got no idea why I am EVEN trying 8D

But I'm gonna throw it out anyway.

AppleCord, why is there so little of it? Yes ok I know, there's some clop here and there of pictures but I mean in the sense of stories.

Heck I even saw a story of ApplebloomXDiscord.

LIKE REALLY... WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME?

I swear Discord's just laughing at me at this very moment. :facehoof:

Needless to say, help an AppleCord shipper out, if you can maybe find a story or heck, make a small paragraph story of the two together I think I'll feel better for the next ten years or so. I just really need something of them... Don't ask me why, its just a thing.

Plus, take it as a challenge, as I know its hard to figure out why this ship would ever work but I know there's creative bronies on this site, I watched you write and draw here after all. If not well...

Least I tried.

1495041 If you want one so bad, make one.

If we're gonna talk about under-represented ships, How about Macindash?

1495069 I'm not exactly the shaman of shipping, but I've seen that ship floating around this site plenty of times.

1495069 ... I honestly don't think i've seen one of those.

Well thats the thing, I always am the one having to MAKE the ship happen in some form.

Just about everything I'm interested in has to be made by me.

So I'm not going to do that good sir as I have done enough in my time to please myself.

Its why I made this forum, a cry of help per say.

Beside's, this is still a challenge in general and I'm interested how bronies will take the idea and go with it.

1495079>>1495078 It's still kind of underrepresented.

Dear to whome it may concern.

I demand more CelestiMacs!:eeyup: :trollestia: But on the subject of Applecord I think I would read something like that, I sure as shoot can't write it but I think I would enjoy a little ship story between the two.

Yours Truly Thecakedevil.

All the underrated ships :flutterrage:!

But seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing CelestiaMac, or more LunaMac as I saw once in Discord's Reign story.

1495069Although MacinDash sounds actually very nice...

I think I'll even make a small paragraph about them right now.

"When no pony was around, when the sun was beginning to set on the lovely orchard of Sweet Apple Acres, Rainbow Dash, the greatest flyer in all of ponyville became a wriggling mess at the very sight of..him: Big Macintosh. He was strong, reliable and dare she even say maybe even cute. But Dash could never say these things or even find the words to. In just a few glances of that stallion of red, the cyan pegasus was putty in his hooves."

Now that was a bit fun to type. Dashie thoughts of the stallion of red. Hue hue hue

Sorry if it was craptastic. :trixieshiftleft:

1495041 Please, please, PLEASE write this!

1495336BUTISUCKATWRITING

Although I appreciate any kind of response. :twilightblush:

1495363 Doesn't matter! Do it anyway! :D The premise alone is enough to get my like :rainbowkiss:

So I do suck at writing. Good. Duly noted :derpytongue2:

I've found more MacinDash rape fics than I could've ever fathomed on this site; how have you not?:ajbemused:

1495041 Diamondcord.:trollestia:
Enough said.
:applecry: Why does that bully get to have the most powerful being in the universe?

I swear Discord's just laughing at me at this very moment. :facehoof:

hehehehehe

Well its just not that much interaction between Discord and Applejack in the show...guess nobody would have ideas of how to bring them together and stuff just because other ships work out more easily characterwise...

1497649 The irony that you used applebloom as an emote after I clearly stated AppleBloomXDiscord is on this site baffles me to no end. DiamondCord is a thing probably with the Mind-Games series of the MLP POV story.

1498040 Don't start with me mister

1498560 The only thing I can see the two together for is that Discord is brutally honest as opposed to AppleJack being kind about her truth. Thats the big comparison/difference with the two. So even a fluff fic of AppleJack teaching him to be more careful on how he says things... Would definitely be a good start

1498941 That reminds me of that one human saying, "the devil always lies, except when the truth can hurt you more." Oh and also, ha.

Not a bad idea...... I being the tree that I am, I will steal your idea, and eat it.....

After I am done writing my train wreck of a fic with Twilight and Discord.

Or maybe I should just write another pairing..... hmmm honestly I need to finish my first fanfic before anything lol.

Unknown Ships... Spicord? :moustache:

That is actually a good Idea why don´t you write it :pinkiehappy:
I maybe would actually read it though im a total Discolight shipper :heart:

1499190 Yeah you would say something like that wouldn't you Mr. Discord~

1499275 By all means do steal it, like I said I want to see you guys try and fight the challenge, give it some life and make it rock. And I shall read and comment your DiscoLight story when finished as I am a huge fan of that ship as well as Dislestia

1499564 THAT SHIP.... I unintentionally fell in love with that ship because of the clop presented to me and then my mind started making the gears turn and oh my God the ideas. Who wouldn't enjoy a big, strong, over powering immortal seducing a young, innocent, pony raised dragon. No really. Who wouldn't?

1500290 I have stated before that I made this forum because I don't wish to write it myself. I am always the one having to create my own shippy things and I just am sorta fed up with it. Its the same for roleplaying actually. I love Discord to pieces but finding RP'ers of him are hard as hell to come by.

I would think Applecord would be more common, if only because of the Apple of Me. She takes one bite and, BAM! Chaos everywhere! But she gets her one wish in this new world of Chaos. After all, I'm nothing if not compliant.
pfft I can't believe I almost said that with a straight face! Ha ha ha! Oh, that was a good one! "Compliant!" Ha!

Dude.

I have confirmation.

Craine has taken up the challenge.

1504267 *Has seizure* YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1499564 Om my gosh :rainbowderp:
that would be kind of awesome xD any stories on this to recommend?
Well I´m not good with writing myself but I know, many people who have good ideas but no skilll or time for writing post thier ideas in the forums and ask for others to write them :)

1503071 Apple of Discord, why yes.. Yes please, by all means. As corny as it sounds. Make haste with the cheesy delight!

1504267 Who's Craine? Either way thats great! My prayers have been answered!

1506934 Well again like, I don't even care if you write just one paragraph. I'd still read the stupid thing. (Although here you have to have 1,000 words or no go so I suppose we're at a loss for that story being available.) But still you can always do it here. But yes there are some idea's, there's the classic Apple of Discord and the whole "AppleJack teaches Discord how to be truthful, politely." Or hell maybe just plain smut. No story at all just smut... Honestly I'm desperate.

This guy.

As 1506760 knows, he is an excellent writer, and a friend of mine.

1507747 He is. Time and Again almost made me cry ;___;

1507747 Ohhhh! Ok! Well that be wonderful! Thank you for helping me out then. I can't wait to see it! Just send me a message or post in here again whenever its up. I'm dying to read me some AppleCord deliciousness.

Heck maybe I'll even write that MacinDash in return for it. But no promises.

More then likely its gonna be smut anyways

1507762 So excited good sir, seeing that you are quite the writer i know you will do this ship justice. Plus you will also be the first. The challenge has begun~ :pinkiecrazy:

1507802 Heh, I think you misunderstood, me and Pearple were referring to Craine. However, considering he's a better writer than me anyway, the result should be even better :D

Sorry but I can´t...no time and i´m already writing on two stories and kind of want one of them to be my first but like I said you could open a new topic with that :) I bet someone would write it for you

1507829 Oh... Well even so! Least someone heard my cries for help other then you fine folks of course.

1507846 I can only dream yes? Well I suppose I could make another forum suggesting my AppleCord idea's. Its the least I can do. Hell, I probably should ask someone to make a Discord creepypasta. Because lord knows, I tried to make one myself and yet at the very end after thirty pages of writing, front to back I just suddenly lost inspiration for it even though it was actually really good. Then again me saying that won't exactly persuade anyone otherwise.

1507927 Inspiration loss , my biggest enemy :twilightangry2:
You don´t know how many stories of mine died because of that :twilightoops:
And a Discord creepypasta ...heck yes :heart: :pinkiehappy: 10/10 would read :D

1509050 That feel :fluttershysad:

And yeah I've yet to find a decent creepypasta of him anywhere. My own story was good but it was written in diary format and I knew that even though I liked it.The build of suspense on how he came to be just doesn't work. Oh well...

Maybe someday? It would be totally awesome :D

1516431 Somewhere, over the rainbow...~

Hmmmm I will have to do spike and Discord ships now.... I need to get my inner shota-con out of my system sometime :P

1522532 Oh please do, I shall touch the fic slowly and seductively as I read it once it comes out~

1551710 wut... What lives? XD

Nevermind~ Thanks to Craine this forum is now closed as my fic came true~

Bless -w-

ATTENTION APPLECORD FANS.

I have recently created a group called AppleCord Shippers Unite! Please join and feel free to submit stories!

Yo I found this Discord creepypasta on FanFiction called Creepy Pasta The Lost Discord Episode. Creepy as heck and very inappropriate.

Comment posted by PegaSista101 deleted Jun 14th, 2015

4465522 4465589 You made the same post twice.

4465612 Woops. Lemme go delete the second one then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49