• Member Since 19th Feb, 2012
  • offline last seen Aug 12th, 2013

Abstract Spectrum


More Blog Posts10

  • 617 weeks
    Changes regarding "Dashing Spectrum"

    Synopsis: Going to be re-written to sound less like a sob story, which results in Abstract's backstory being changed.

    Read More

    0 comments · 396 views
  • 624 weeks
    "A World I Wasn't Meant For" on hiatus

    Some of you may have noticed that I've put my story "A World I Wasn't Meant For" on hiatus. Why? Probably because my mind is so clouded up with ideas for ANOTHER story I want to get started, starring my OC and Rainbow Dash. Now, some of you might see OC x Mane 6 stories rather... bad. However in my mind, I don't plan to make it that way. Most of the OC x Mane 6 stories I've read usually have a

    Read More

    1 comments · 312 views
  • 625 weeks
    Notes taken, expect more chapters!

    From the notes I've composed from the previous chapters, I've come to a realization that I'll need more chapters to drag out the anger between Vinyl and Octavia. Also, the last few words of the 7th chapter have been changed for this, so if anything, I'd too a fresh clean read-through of the whole story.

    0 comments · 282 views
  • 625 weeks
    Final chapter re-write

    I'd like to thank those of you who gave me some constructive criticism on how to improve the final chapter of this story. I understand that a re-write is in order. So, forget EVERYTHING that you read in the 8th and final chapter, because I plan to scrap the whole thing and start from scratch. Again, thank you to some of you people who gave me advice on how to re-work the ending to this. As a

    Read More

    0 comments · 373 views
  • 628 weeks
    Looks like there's been a change of plans...

    I think I may have done the exact opposite of what I wanted to do for this story, which was keep my OC out of it. So, looks like there's been a change of plans.

    I'm going to re-write the last 2 or so chapters so that instead, SPOILER ALERT: Vinyl offers to teach Octavia about dubstep, techno, and basically her kind of music, to help Octavia reach the top again.

    Read More

    0 comments · 271 views
Sep
9th
2012

Changes regarding "Dashing Spectrum" · 4:59pm Sep 9th, 2012

Synopsis: Going to be re-written to sound less like a sob story, which results in Abstract's backstory being changed.

First Chapter: As a result of Abstract's backstory being changed, the setting and beginning of this chapter will be entirely different. Also, his arrival at Ponyville will be pushed to the 2nd chapter. This chapter will instead be about Abstract's last days in his hometown, which won't be described as a dump, but a rather flourished city that doesn't suit him well.

Second Chapter: Anything that's in this chapter will be pushed to a 3rd one, instead this chapter will be about Abstract's first few days in Ponyville, preventing immediate shipping with Rainbow Dash.

Third Chapter: Whatever was in the 2nd chapter, only near the end somewhere. 75% of this chapter will still be about Abstract's first days in Ponyville, and the other 25% will be meeting Rainbow Dash.

Report Abstract Spectrum · 396 views ·
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment